Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Under Things to Do.... Enchanting Extras Collection. Just scroll down a bit

I meant where does it actually say book at 60 days? I can not find the mention of 60 days anywhere! I am wanting to know so I can regularly check in case they switch that number as things open up more.

I meant where does it actually say book at 60 days? I can not find the mention of 60 days anywhere!
It is not listed on the web site. Just call to reserve a cabana, please call (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529. Or check back here but don't expect a change before Oct. 1st 2021.

Dave

Our trip this weekend is still on! Not only are we still going, we’re going a day early now too! Last week our son & DIL decided to fly down a day early & changed to an afternoon flight on Wednesday. We stayed with our early Thursday flight. Then yesterday I got the “middle seats might be occupied” email from SW. DDIL suggested moving to their new flight on Wednesday. Had about a 5 minute discussion with DH before deciding to make the change. So now we are arriving tomorrow evening. We booked a 1 bedroom at Bay Lake for tomorrow so we can walk to MK first thing Thursday morning. We move to YC Thursday. Can’t believe we are a day away from Disney!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

1. Likely as many days as you want to spend $350.00ish per experience.
2. The last time we did it we did a 1/2 day...but the hours were 10-2, then 3-7 so maybe safe to assume full day is 10-7?
3. 4
4. Very difficult to book during busy times.

So is the cost $350 for a full-day?

In the past

In the past it has varied between 1/2 day or full day, season of the year, and holiday periods.

Note: Since reopening with Covid-19 Disney has only allowed full day rentals.

Dave

Thanks. Trying to think ahead (way ahead) and it is frustrating that they don't put the costs on the website.

We were there Thursday-Monday this past week and the pool did hit capacity on Saturday. There was a short wait to get in. Makes sense for a typical check in day, plus I think they are keeping capacity pretty low in the pools. Since we couldn't go to Stormalong Bay, we just went to a quiet pool and the kids still had a blast. We went to Stormalong Bay Thursday, Friday, and Sunday with no problems finding chairs/table.

That's great to hear. We managed to snag a cabana for one day but I know we'll want to hit the pool more than once. All that time on cruise ships in the past have made me anxious about pool chairs.

Beginning to think about packing for an April trip and we are staying at the YC. When we stay at Disney, we usually use their dry cleaning services. Can anyone confirm that the YC is still offering the dry cleaning services. I think there's a self-serve laundry somewhere but we'd rather avoid that if we can since we're on vacation and would only need a few items done. Any current info welcome. Thanks!
I think so too. The BC one is near the quiet pool would make sense that the YC is also near there too.

I’m also beginning to think about packing for my April trip too! Just under 3 weeks for me!

Speaking of bus queues, has anyone navigated the YC bus stop using an ECV (scooter) recently? My mother will be using one there in May. Curious to know if ECVs are still asked to wait near the square in the loading area, or stay in the socially distanced queue. Mom and Dad are not a rope-droppers, so hopefully the stop won’t be crowded and this won’t be an issue, but still want to do it right.

Mom and Dad are both fully vaccinated and can’t wait to get out into the World again!

I’m going back and forth about renting one for my upcoming trip in April. Currently having stamina issues bc I’ve been off my RA meds for quite some time because I had shingles for ever last year (way too long of story to tell here-bonus is that I’m only 47) . If I do I’ll let you know my experiences. Otherwise head over to the DISabilities board.

Isn’t being fully vaxxed awesome!?
Bonus is that in my state I don’t have to test upon returning if I’m vaccinated-W00

So is the cost $350 for a full-day?

As PPs have noted pricing is seasonal and Disney doesn’t make it very clear just what those seasons are, so we’re left with reports around here. Latest I’ve seen reported or booked myself was $265 in Feb and $318 in early April. A 15% AP/DVC discount is sometimes available but sometimes blacked out.

These are full day (10am-7pm) prices as that is all that is being offered at the moment, as has been mentioned.

Last edited:
As PPs have noted pricing is seasonal and Disney doesn’t make it very clear just what those seasons are, so we’re left with reports around here. Latest I’ve seen reported or booked myself was $265 in Feb and $318 in early April. A 15% AP/DVC discounts are sometimes available but sometimes blacked out.

These are full day (10am-7pm) prices as that is all that is being offered at the moment, as has been mentioned.

awesome, thanks!

My dates changed for May/June since I cut down my trip to 8 days...my TA couldn’t get theme park view availability at the GF for my new timeframe and my #1 Must Do for this trip is waking up and looking out the window at the castle on my birthday, and avoiding the need to change resorts that day. It really a double edged sword having a birthday that tends to fall around Memorial Day, lol. So today I changed it to 5/29 - 6/1 at the GF and 6/1 - 6/5 at YC. I keep my nice views at both resorts and have a low stress birthday. The one hitch is no AP discount for the last night in Water View, but my TA is on the hunt and she’s great at snagging stuff like that.

I just hope the pool situation improves...I am going to try to get a cabana or patio at GF on Memorial Day to avoid the crowds (and day 3 is always a rest day at the resort on any time I go for a week or more). But I am worried about needing one at SAB now...I didn’t get to enjoy it as much because it was too chilly when I stayed at BC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter