Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

We were there last week also, we had a ground floor room, 1072, and it was fine. No musty smell, no problems at all with water or drains or cleanliness. It was a perfect room for us, as we could see the higher fireworks from Epcot, and we didn't need to worry about elevators because of our two scooters.

The only issue we had was that the housekeepers did not replenish our shampoos, or decaffeinated coffee as often as they should have. Otherwise, we have no complaints at all about our room. Or the resort in general. And it was pretty busy last week!

Hey Disney has come to YC.

View attachment 815803

Fwiw… I’m rather enjoying playing around with it, the soundscapes are odd but kinda delightful. Like background Disney music you pick a theme of. I like the Disney touch to the alarm. Much quicker to call for housekeeping items as no hold time. It has access to bell services as well so you can call for your luggage. At night it displays a waaay dimmed down clock that is like perfect for sleeping. It’s powered by Alexa so it’s not quite as stupid as Siri which is a nice change to me as that’s the only voice control I’ve dealt with lol. If you don’t want it listening you can turn off the mic, if you don’t want it running at all you can simply unplug it.

Thanks so much for posting this!

👂

Beach Club! My grandson is definitely one of us - a true Disney fan. He's been talking about going back to Disney since August 2022! We stayed at YC and Contemporary then. He doesn't remember his first trip - August 2020 at the Polynesian.

Can't wait to be back at BC!

Well, I finally got caught up on the thread. Haven’t been on much due to … well let’s say life has been rough. But it’s the holidays, and time to start thinking of the New Year. We did cheat and stay at BC Nov 27 & 28 (mostly to see Ann-Margret) and it was a nice relaxing stay. I just realized I hadn’t given the end date of our stay next year, so next time you’re updating the BOG list, it is Sept 23- Oct 1. Sis and I will be joined by a friend. She’s very excited since she has always wanted to stay at BC. We haven’t told her it will be club level, but will tell her as time gets a little closer.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!

Got it!

Will adjust the Be Our Guest List.

:dogdance:

We will be staying at YC 1/17-1/21!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list on Page 1, Post 15

:goodvibes

Thank you-

we're going in Feb 2024 then Dec 2024-. Looking to see what the discount would be to book hotel in Dec when we are there in Feb

I don't know if I'm on the BOG page but going to YC CL water view Feb 7-20

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

I'll take a peek and add your trips if they are not listed.

:cool2:

YAY! We were finally able to get a club level room at YC for our spring break dates - when we originally booked in August with our bounce back offer, they had nothing available and we booked at BWI. I decided to call yesterday and check again - a very nice CM was able to accommodate us!

Please add us to the Be Our Guest list for 4/22 - 4/26 when you have a chance. :)

Hey everyone! We (myself, wife, and our two little fellas (4 and 1 1/2)) originally planned to visit DW right after Thanksgiving this year but ended up at Disneyland instead (visiting some family and friends out there) and had an absolute blast. It was the boys first time visiting Disney and as of this morning, we just booked our first family (I grew up visiting but haven't been for years) DW trip for 11 nights starting the Saturday after Thanksgiving next year! We'll be spending our first 3 nights in a savannah view room at AKL and then moving to the BC to finish out the trip with 8 nights in a 1BR CL suite and I cannot wait to be back at the BC and to show our boys one of my all time favorite Disney resorts! Haven't posted much here, but I read through the threads often and just want to say how much I enjoy everyone around here and I can't wait to spend the next 11 months planning our first family DW trip! Merry Christmas and cheers!

Just booked a late May trip to the Beach Club, 1 bedroom villa (DVC side). Have those rooms been updated to include the pull down Murphy beds? I saw a video on touring plans that showed it as updated, but wasn’t sure if all those rooms will be updated by May.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter