Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

No ads pop up. DH and I have used this app for years when we need white noise and don't have access to our Marpac. It has even come in handy when our electricity is out at home. I just cannot sleep in silence. Of course they want you to upgrade to access more noise choices but there are so many on the free version to choose. I prefer the one called Brown Noise. I can adjust the volume to just the right level depending on how far the phone is from my bed. Give it a try!
Thank you! I will try it. Being able to use it during power outages will be a plus.

Will Ariel's ever get used for anything? I did peer in there and it looked like it had been pretty much gutted.
Ariel's has been used for private parties. It also has been used for the painting sessions. We haven't been to the Beach Club since December and Ariel's wasn't gutted then. So if it is gutted now then that is new.

We will be staying in a BCV studio one month from today. We rented points for the first time ever. Prior BCV stays were cash reservations. I know that the rules are a little different for points reservations, I am most interested in coffee. What kind of a coffee maker do they have in the studios? Do they replenish the coffee supplies when you are on a points reservation?

Thanks. :)

Thank you! I will try it. Being able to use it during power outages will be a plus.
have you considered bringing your own Alexa? I travel with one all the time, either using hotel wifi or my phone hot spot when i'm in the room.

We will be staying in a BCV studio one month from today. We rented points for the first time ever. Prior BCV stays were cash reservations. I know that the rules are a little different for points reservations, I am most interested in coffee. What kind of a coffee maker do they have in the studios? Do they replenish the coffee supplies when you are on a points reservation?

Thanks. :)
DVC have coffee pots. I called for more coffee just like a standard resort room. If it is a longer trip i just bring coffee and filters from home.

I haven't stayed at BC but have BWI, Blt, VGF , OKW and Poly studios/villas.

Just found a video from fall 2023 and it is a duo! Keurig and regular. NIce!

Last edited:

I can confirm they had a K-Cup machine at YC this past weekend with plenty of Joffrey's K-Cups (in both regular and decaf) available for use!!
The dvc studios have a different set up than resort rooms. You are correct the resorts have keurigs.

Hope you had a nice stay?! I was just there a few weeks ago. 😊

I get access to the Headspace app through my work, but it has tons of sleep noises including a brown noise that I listen to every night. I have tinnitus and it really helps for that quiet time when trying to sleep. Granted, usually pretty tired at the end of a Disney day though, so it’s much easier to pass out quickly, haha.

I can't help but think Disney is planning for more than just "routine maintenance" for SAB. Closing down the whole pool complex seems to be a first. They announced the closure WWAAAYYYYY ahead of typical notifications. The closure has now been extended well into the hot months. Hopefully they have plans to finally address the slide issues, both the entrance across the public walkway and the incredibly bumpy ride that plague customer feedback.

I can't help but think Disney is planning for more than just "routine maintenance" for SAB. Closing down the whole pool complex seems to be a first. They announced the closure WWAAAYYYYY ahead of typical notifications. The closure has now been extended well into the hot months. Hopefully they have plans to finally address the slide issues, both the entrance across the public walkway and the incredibly bumpy ride that plague customer feedback.
I hope they address the slide issue, too. It is a very uncomfortable trip down the slide.

I think that Disney had to announce the closure well ahead of time because it affects DVC rentals. People need to know that SAB will be closed before the book a villa or studio at BCV. SAB is the only reason for some people to book at BCV.

I just need the answers for my next DCL cruise in March. Can you help?:rolleyes1
Katesdad

Well, yes I can help but only if you take me along!!!

Bon Voyage!

************************************************************************************************

So, I estimated I would be able to come back here in about a month- it has actually been a smidge longer than that.

I have been overwhelmingly busy. Running the trivia company is taking up more time than I imagined. I am also personally hosting between 2-3 nights a week, which is a lot of fun.

My other two jobs have been slow since December but are picking up now, so...

I am currently in the air on my way to Key West with Nate and his girlfriend. Ben is meeting us there. Can't wait!!!

While on the plane, I am going through the thread and noting upcoming trips. I'll update the Be Our Guest list .

Sorry about the delay.

Dee

:goodvibes

Through Page
Hi! My family is doing a split stay this April between Beach Club and the GF. Could anyone suggest a room/s that would be close to the walking path to Epcot. Thanks so much!!

Request a room in "the wing closest to EPCOT", you could say "close to room X501"

I'm having a dilemma. Called the resorts number the other day to request a room as far as possible away from Cape May due to shellfish anaphylaxis. The CM I spoke to did not seem very bright - hate to say it but true. At the end of the call, she told me to ask at the front desk upon check in. Should I call again and hope to speak to someone who is more knowledgable or would that be a waste of time?
This will likely be our last trip to WDW( health issues) and our grandsons requested the Beach Club because of Stormalong Bay. Are there other deluxe resorts with pools almost as nice as SAB w/in either walking distance or monorail access? Thanks!

I switched to the Contemporary. Feeling a lot less stressed.
Thanks to everyone here for your help!!!!!

I agree with everyone- it was smart to move rather than risk an allergic reaction.

I was going to ask if there are Disney Disabilities cast members who could be of assistance in this or similar situations?

Also, the bathroom behind the concierge desk at the Villas is down for repairs again. It was closed the entire time we were there.
The bathrooms off the Villas (DVC) lobby have reopened. Empty ladies room photos.

Attachments

• IMG_4598.jpeg
    IMG_4598.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4600.jpeg
    IMG_4600.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4601.jpeg
    IMG_4601.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4602.jpeg
    IMG_4602.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 20

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter