Diva's Easter basket exchange thread

MrsPinup

3 cups. cups, cups, cups, cups, cups
*PLEASE NOTE: This is an exchange for members (past and present) of the Girls Only Disneyland trips. Thank you.*
Hi Diva's!

It's time for our first ever Easter Basket exchange!! :flower2:

Some of you are already familiar with the exchanges. If you are NOT, please take a moment to scan the steps below as it should help answer any questions you may have.

1. It's entirely voluntary. Just a fun thing for those interested.
2. For each exchange there is a minimum $$$ amount that you MUST spend, which does NOT include shipping or any "extras" should you choose to send them.
3. Once sign ups are complete each person who signed up will receive the name of a person to exchange with. You will not be sending to the same person you receive from.
4. Go shopping for items to send that fall within the exchange theme, mail it out by the mail by date, and then wait for your package to arrive. This is not anonymous, so include your name and DIS name on the package.

Each exchange takes approximately a month or so to complete from start (sign ups) to finish (all packages accounted for). Please make sure you won't be on vacation during the shipping and receiving times, or if you will be, make arrangements for someone to receive your package for you.
Remember to post on the thread when you ship your package out. Also post when you receive your package, and what goodies you get.

~~Very Important Information-Everyone Please Read~~ Sign-ups will run now through the morning of Monday March 21st . Names will go out in PMs later that evening, so please remember to check your messages on the DIS that day. This exchange is adults only, no kids this time.

Mail by date is April 11th, so you'll have three weeks to shop. *PLEASE* mail on time or early, and remember delivery confirmation is preferred.

Minimum dollar amount this time is $25. That does NOT include shipping costs, OR any freebies or extras. However, it DOES need to include the cost of the basket.

You can open your package when it arrives. Please post pictures and tell us about your wonderful goodies!

If you are interested in joining this exchange, please PM me with the following info: Exchange is now closed for sign ups :)

Your name ~
DIS name ~
Address ~ (double check this for any errors as I will send it exactly as it's sent to me, thanks!)
Email address ~
Are you able to be an angel if needed? Yes or No
Are you willing to ship to Canada? Yes or No

How do you celebrate Easter? Religious? Secular? Or both?

Do you collect anything or have any hobbies?

Do you like to cook/bake?

T-shirt size?

Favorite character?

Pierced ears?

Allergies, food or otherwise?

Okay to send edible Easter goodies?

Favorite Easter candy?

Is there anything that you really prefer not to receive?

Is there anything special you'd really love to get?

*Feel free to include any additional information you think would be helpful to your person when they shop for you, but keep in mind the ultimate gift giving decisions will be made by your person.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask here or send me a PM and I will happily answer them for you. Have FUN shopping!

Can you explain the question "are you willing to be an angel if needed?"

This is the same as being an "elf" in the exchanges on the community boards. It's volunteering to send an extra package if, for some reason, someone does not send out the package they are supposed to and then one recipient does not get a package (I think the chances of actually needing an angel here are pretty slim though).

I know I am new, but I would love to partake, what better way to get to know one another! This is great! :goodvibes

so if we wanted to join in .. we would of had to go on the trip?

This is an exchange for the ladies who have gone on the trip and/or are going on the trip. I think you asked this question before when we did a different Diva exchange :confused3 There are open exachanges on the community board though.

I love these exchanges!!!! :) Not sure I can do this one tho...let me run some numbers and I'll let you know later today. :)

I just love Easter baskets.
basket-eggs.jpg

What a fun exchange! And a big thank-you to Jen for hosting it! :)

I'd love to join you all but I already have four Easter baskets to work on for my kiddos. :eek: LOL
I really look forward to seeing what everyone gets though.

*Oh, and for anyone who is new to these exchanges and would like to take a peek at how they work and what's been sent before, here are links to our Halloween and Christmas stocking exchanges that I hosted last year. Check out the pics of all the great packages. The Divas know how to do exchanges! :thumbsup2
Click here to see previous Halloween exchange
Click here to see previous Christmas stocking exchange

Gosh this sounds so fun and I LOVE the exchanges. I have done a few and really had fun with them but unfortunately won't be able to do this one :( . I will enjoy checking in to see what everyone got though and really hope that I can participate in the next one!!

Will be excited to check back and see all your goodies!! :) (can live vicariously and all that!! :) )

Loved the Halloween one so I'm in on this one :) Sounds fun. Thanks for putting it to together Jen :goodvibes:

I'm in and will PM you my info in a minute :thumbsup2.

I have a request, could I please get my name by Saturday please :flower3:. I leave on my cruise Sunday morning and I'd like to have my persons info so I pick some stuff up in Mexico or on the cruise. Thanks ;).

Thanks for setting this up Jen. You talked about it at the M&G, but I had forgotten until I saw this thread. What a fun way to continue the Dis Diva experience.

I'm in! I'll PM you later tonight with my info. Thanks again for setting it up.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
p.s. Off-topic: Jen, your Princess Half photo with Phineas and Ferb is great! Did you print out your finisher certificate yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter