Divas Halloween Exchange ~ Sent/Received thread - COMPLETED!!

Thanks Jill and no worries. I just know I always worry when I send one to my person until I know it has arrived. Like I said I probably won't be able to check again till next Monday and I am sure it will be there by then. :)

I'm going to post here too, about my late package.

Andrea, I had Seth's name. Well actually my grandson Rowen did. But I do the shopping. LOL.

Anywhos, I finally got it out today. Not sure how long it takes to get to Canada?

I am so late, cuz the item I really, really wanted to get Seth, was out of stock at DL. :headache: So I had to order it online, and then wait for it to come in. :hyper:

So please forgive me for being so late. :duck:

That's no problem at all Mel! Thanks for going through all the trouble to get Seth's gift! I am sure he will really enjoy whatever it is! :)

I don't think it will take too long to get here. It took mine less than a week to get to California, but I pad for the tracking so that might be why so quick

I received a wonderful box filled with goodies from Mary Jo!! I am shocked by how much she got in this little box! And it says it's #1 of 2?!?!?

So anyways I took off the brown wrapping paper to find this wonderful box!

ry%3D400

Flipped open the lid to find...
ry%3D400

A card and a wonderfully fall scented sachet packet! (I could actually smell it before I even took off the brown wrapping!!

The cute card...
ry%3D400

A notepad and cute guy to hang on my wall...
ry%3D400

Halloween Socks!
ry%3D400

An AWESOME Mickey necklace thing! I MUST find room in my bag to bring this with me on my WDW trip!! also some fall/Halloween rubber stamps!
ry%3D400

Glow in the dark lipstick AND nail polish! and a cute magnetic frame!
ry%3D400

Some wonderful fall scrapbooking items, a Disney Mint tin and my favorite item! a Jack Skellington Haunted Mansion Limited Edition Pin!!
ry%3D400

And everything all together!
ry%3D400

What an AWESOME package!! Thanks so much Mary Jo!!!

I also want to point out how awesome the box was that she put everything in....

This is a picture of the wall behind my bed...
ry%3D400

So yes... the box you picked is absolutely PERFECT Mary Jo!!

And the box has butterflies and my curtain rod is butterflies!!

Thanks Again Mary Jo!!

I'm glad you FINALLY got the package! I think it went via pony express. ;)

I'm really glad you like the goodies. I had fun shopping for you. If you notice on the box there are a few hidden Mickeys (you can see a couple in the picture posted). :flower:

I don't think it will take too long to get here. It took mine less than a week to get to California, but I pad for the tracking so that might be why so quick

Just an FYI so you don't get worried - Canada is the farthest place from ANYWHERE and I have never had anything take less than 2 weeks to be shipped here. I can get stuff sent to the US within 2-3 days, but not coming this way :)

I didn't notice till she said anything! Very cute Mary Jo!! Thank you again!!

Where they at, where they at? I can't see any (OK, I'm really tired, old, and blind - but I want to see them too!!)

Just an FYI so you don't get worried - Canada is the farthest place from ANYWHERE and I have never had anything take less than 2 weeks to be shipped here. I can get stuff sent to the US within 2-3 days, but not coming this way :)

Yeah that is true. It usually does. Actually when I used to order from the Disney Store (before shipping was completely ridiculous) it used to get here in a couple days. I was surprised how quick it always was. But now I don't even bother ordering from there. I'd like to!

popcorn:: Watching and waiting for more arrivals.

Also, we never saw pics from Jane (Tyson), Vanessa, Katie (Laila), Angie and a few others. Hopefully when they get a chance, we'll get to see or at least hear about the packages they were given. :)

I did get mine as well and OMG it was simply amazing!! I'll put pics on FB soon. :) I got candy molds, a candy corn pot holder, the cutest Disney bag, cookie cutters, skull & crossbones ice tray mold (which I am so excited about! LOL) and cupcake holders. :) So excited!!!!! lol

Kerri's package from Vanessa.
200842_4656518053895_1158961422_o.jpg

523753_4656519813939_709120446_n.jpg

If you look really close in the top right and top left near the butterflies Mary Jo added tiny little hidden mickeys!!

Love it!!! Gotta say, I love that wall in your bedroom too :thumbsup2

popcorn:: Watching and waiting for more arrivals.

Also, we never saw pics from Jane (Tyson), Vanessa, Katie (Laila), Angie and a few others. Hopefully when they get a chance, we'll get to see or at least hear about the packages they were given. :)

C'mon folks, gotta give us something to look at (for those of us who are living vicariously through your parcels ;) )

Vanessa, I love everything you sent me, thank you so much!!!! I will be getting candy melts when I get paid next week and making some of those goodies for our Halloween party!! Especially the ones that put the cookie in! lol :)

Oh Keri, I'm glad you liked it. Im not sure if you noticed but the buttons that were on the outside of the ribbon are your also. They were all the villains I could find at work. Lol. It was fun shopping for you. Glad to hear your going to put your molds to use already!!

:hug::thumbsup2:):goodvibes:wave2:

Angie I loved everything. Lol. OH and there was Canadian Chocolate too. My favorites actually, Aero Bars, Smarties, Coffee Crisps, and Kit Kats, but they were gone by the time I took my pictures. Thanks so much. :lovestruc

Oh Keri, I'm glad you liked it. Im not sure if you noticed but the buttons that were on the outside of the ribbon are your also. They were all the villains I could find at work. Lol. It was fun shopping for you. Glad to hear your going to put your molds to use already!!

I did notice them and yes, I kept them. :) In the photo up there they are laying on the card. :) Coolest buttons and my favorite villans too! :)

:hug::thumbsup2:):goodvibes:wave2:

Angie I loved everything. Lol. OH and there was Canadian Chocolate too. My favorites actually, Aero Bars, Smarties, Coffee Crisps, and Kit Kats, but they were gone by the time I took my pictures. Thanks so much. :lovestruc

I love Aero Bars and Smarties....so good!!

Finally a chance to post some pictures of the wonderful box I got from Monica!

Opening the box- I see Candy corn [Yes!]:
divapackage1.jpg

Inside ther were supplies for baking and serving halloween cupcakes:
divapackage7.jpg

A card and a ghostly dish and a glass for drinking witches brew!
divapackage5.jpg

And a BOOtiful MICKEY PIN !!!!

divapackage6.jpg

and all together with a Mickey window cling!
divapackage2.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH MONICA!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter