Dixonsontour surprise trip LIVE TRIP REPORT

dixonsontour

DIS Veteran
All checked in and at frankie and bennys having breakfast. We told dd this morning she was super shocked and excited. Will try and post a few pics later x

Have a great time, looking forward to your trip updates. :thumbsup2:yay:

Has she got over the shock yet!!! Looking forward to the photos ::yes::
have a great flight and a wonderful holiday!!!! :goodvibes

How wonderful telling your DD at the airport.

I just couldn't do that - I keep talking about WDW all the time and would let it slip :rotfl2:

Have a wonderful time.

How lovely! Hope you have a safe journey.:goodvibes

would love to see your surprise photos. Hope you have a lovely trip. We surprised our children once at the airport - hardest secret to keep but the best bit of the holiday!

Brilliant :-D I'm another one who would struggle to keep the secret, mainly because I would be so excited myself! Can't wait to see the photos. Hope you have a fantastic time.

Mrs TT

Sorry I missed you before you flew but hope you have a safe trip. Looking forward to hearing that you arrived later on. Hope you have a wonderful trip :thumbsup2

How wonderful telling your DD at the airport.

I just couldn't do that - I keep talking about WDW all the time and would let it slip :rotfl2:

She only booked it about a week ago! That's one way to keep a surprise trip manageable ;)

Ooh I can't wait till our surprise trip!

Looking forward to some pics!

We ate at Frankie and Benny's the morning of our flight too :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter