Dizzy Dolphin Delivers

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
LOVE THEM 💘
They delivered everything one my list. Marked the bags with what was in them, and if it needed to go in the refrigerator, freezer or on the shelf the Bell Services didn't have a problem with the delivery (which makes their job easier). The prices are better then Walmart.
I give them 12 🌟stars.
Chris is wonderful. A pleasure to do business with. Will use them on my next trip.

LOVE THEM 💘
They delivered everything one my list. Marked the bags with what was in them, and if it needed to go in the refrigerator, freezer or on the shelf the Bell Services didn't have a problem with the delivery (which makes their job easier). The prices are better then Walmart.
I give them 12 🌟stars.
Chris is wonderful. A pleasure to do business with. Will use them on my next trip.
Used them several times and I agree, they are easy to work with and also DVC members..smjj

Not my favourite. They substituted a bunch of low quality items on my order, basically making it impossible for me to put quality meals on the table during my vacation. Two and done for me. They were fine when I was ordering basic items like breakfast and sandwich fixings, but when ordering a huge grocery order, they fell short, with very low quality items.

I was looking at Dizzy Dolphin for my next trip. What is their delivery fee? Can you specify a particular store? Are the item prices inflated like Garden Grocer or is it the same as the store?

how do you order from them?
They have their own website. You need to create a login then you just follow their easy to use procedures. We have used them several times and never had anything but great service from them. I usually take my grocery list from home and use it as a model to go by and they do the rest when they shop for your items. We first create a grocery list on their site and then just add to it or change it until we are ready to submit if to them for pricing. They then get back to you and if you agree then you submit it as a final and they start shopping for you when appropriate and text you when it is delivered to your resort. The resort will store it for you and later when your room is ready or you just arrived you can have GS bring it to your room for a Disney imposed $6.00 fee or go get it yourself. Done this many times and no big deal. Dizzy Dolphin also delivers alchol and we have not had to be there to sign for it. It is delivered with the grocery order..smjj

We are getting ready for our next visit to the BoardWalk Villas and went to the Garden Grocer website to submit our usual order. I see that since last July, they no longer give discount for placing advanced orders. I went on to learn that their pricing is even more ridiculous than ever.... (such as $11.00 for a tub of potato salad!)

We came across the Dizzy Dolphin website and were wondering if anyone has used them lately and if so what were your experiences. Thank you for any help or advice you can provide!

We are getting ready for our next visit to the BoardWalk Villas and went to the Garden Grocer website to submit our usual order. I see that since last July, they no longer give discount for placing advanced orders. I went on to learn that their pricing is even more ridiculous than ever.... (such as $11.00 for a tub of potato salad!)

We came across the Dizzy Dolphin website and were wondering if anyone has used them lately and if so what were your experiences. Thank you for any help or advice you can provide!
We have used them several times and the last time was in Oct. of 2023 to Copper Creek. They are very good at keeping you informed as to your delivery. Not the cheapest but their service is great. The one big reason we continue to use them is they are still allowed to deliver our beer and wine order without the need to be present to sign for it. This then allows us to go off and do whatever. Remember rooms many time now are not assigned until 3:00 or so. We have always had beer and wine in our orders and it is nice to be able to just pick it up or have GS deliver our order when the room is assigned or we are back to our resort. Many do not even deliver alcohol at all or need for you the be there and sign for it. This is a real convenience not being required to hang around for this.

we also are ditching garden grocer after many many years. Using WaterButlers this next trip

I've used both services in the past, never really had an issue with either one. A few times we've received the wrong item, but it wasn't a big deal. Has anyone tried Kroger yet ? I understand they are now delivering to Disney Resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter