DL and then Mickey's Halloween Treat in one day

calena

<font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br> <font color=g
Off to DL soon and thinking of doing Monday, October 30 at DL from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. then over to Mickey's Halloween Treat for the evening until 10:30. Is this too much for one day? Or should we just skip the Halloween thing? DL closes at 8 p.m. so we are right there and I know we can keep going for another couple of hours or so. Plus that way we can 'see' the park and participate in the event. The children are DD11, DS9, DS6. They boys want to be pirates! pirate: pirate:
Deb

I say go fot it! We are doing DL all day opening at 9am and then the HT from 7:30-11:30 on Sunday Oct 22nd. We have a DD5, DD3, and DS10 months and they go all day no problem. They nap in the stroller and are u p late at home anyways so we have a great time making the most of the park hours! If you think your kids are up to it, then I say absolutely GO!!

Have fun!

We did it last year ! have a great visit! Our boys thought it ended too fast ! i think many people did as DTD was packed after with people not ready to head home yet. Wish I was going this year too!

We attended the Halloween event at DCA last year after a full day in the parks. My girls (then ages 6 and 8) were able to do both with no problem. In fact, they were out dancing in the Sun Plaza until we were kicked out!

One tip I have for you: When DCA opens, head directly over to the Paradise Pier area first! There will be candy stands, characters etc. as you walk to the end of the park. We stopped for photo ops with Mickey and Princesses on our way. We were the only people at PP for about 20 minutes. Got lots of candy, rode tons of rides (in fact, we stayed on Mulholland w/o getting off!) and, best of all, played all the board walk games numerous times! My girls loved it--I never spend the money so they had a blast. Then, when it started to get crowded at PP, we went back to the main gate ('upstream'). Crowds were manageable and not too impacted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter