DL app update + I have COVID again :-(.

Sorry to hear this news, Rob. If people would just follow common sense and stay home when they are sick and not drag children out in public when they’re sick, the spread of COVID, RSV, and flu could be prevented Or at least, greatly diminished.

I will be easy to recognize when I’m there in December…I’ll be the one in a mask. Works for me.
That will be us if we can finally go in February...better safe!

Oh, no ! Sorry to hear you caught Covid again. Hopefully it doesn't affect you as badly as the 1st time. :tinker:Sending lots of Pixie Dust your way for speedy recovery.
Thank you! Yes, it definitely wasn’t as severe this time. I dodged both a fever and weight loss. My home quarantine ended on Monday and yesterday I was able to get out and walk nearly 2.5 miles, in total. I did get tired a few times and needed to sit but at least I was able to exercise a little. I plan to return to the park on Sunday. Hopefully my energy levels prove equal to the task :-).

Last edited:
WonkaKid, my apologies that I forgot to tell you I'm sorry you got Covid again when I asked a question earlier. I'm glad it's not as bad as before and hope you're better very soon! Thank you so muc for your fun reports/pictures.

That will be us if we can finally go in February...better safe!

We'll be masking indoors and in crowded outdoor areas in in February!

We were too lax with our masks last June and sure enough...Covid. We had planned on 6 days in the parks. On our last morning, my husband wasn't feeling great so he tested before heading to parks. Positive. Unlike so many others...we did NOT go to the parks after he started feeling unwell. We drove home a day early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter