Dlh ???

abby

Abby's Mom
We are staying at the DLH next month, What can you get at the shops there in terms of snacks/food. I have looked into have some food delivered from a grocery store, but having to wait for a delivery will put a kink in my plans, so can I get basic snack food? and fruits (ie bananas et al) bottled water and a bottle of wine for the room at the shops at DLH and if so is it going to be way ex*****ve? ( I assume so) thanks for the advice I love this web site. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I can't answer your question, but I usually bring some snacks in my suitcase (granola bars, dried fruit, cheese/crackers, etc.) Then when I come home I can use that space for souven-ears! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

If memory serves, it seems that Captain's Gallery by the Neverland Pool was a good place to pick up fruit, sandwiches, and salads at a modest price. There was also a place to pick up breakfast foods (muffins, bagels, etc.) by Goofy's Kitchen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter