DLP Table Service

Sunstar

Mouseketeer
Long story short: My husband surprised me with a trip to DLP at the end of September. It doesn't seem that there are any TS ressies available during our trip (28 Sept-2 Oct). What are our chances of walk up tables?

You can stalk the app and people have been lucky with dlptables.com, during the week your chances are higher for walk ups than in the weekend.

Just do not focus on food at Disneyland Paris, especially not if you are used to parks like Epcot. The quality isnt bad, but it is not at the same level as the American parks. DLP never wanted to compete with all the great restaurants in Paris, so it wasn't their focus when creating the park.

Just in general, do not compare too much. Disneyland Paris is culturally very different from the US parks. So, for a successful trip when coming from the US, go in with an open mind and remember that Disney build this park for Europeans, it is not an American park planted on a different continent.

It does look very similar, though 😉

When we were making our Dinner Ressies for next week we were pretty much in the same boat. Between signing up for DLPTABLES and stalking the app however we have gotten pretty much every thing we wanted. There are some frustrations with the app you should be aware of however.

You are only allowed to have one reservation per dining period (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner). If you try to make a second it SHOULD prompt you to pick either the old ressie or the new one you want. However this is what I observed when you try to make a duplicate reservation

10%. - App works as designed and asks you to cancel the reservation you don’t want and keeps/makes a new one.
10% - App makes a duplicate reservation
80% - App gives you a “Reservation Confirmed” message but you never get a confirmation email nor does the new reservation show up on your list.

To be safe you should manually cancel the old reservation and then make the new one.

Is DLPTables run through Disney or is it like the third party apps and things here you have to pay for?

Is DLPTables run through Disney or is it like the third party apps and things here you have to pay for?
It is a 3rd Party App. It costs 10 euro per month. We got it 2-3 weeks ago and we now have good reservation times for all the places we wanted to eat at.

It is a 3rd Party App. It costs 10 euro per month. We got it 2-3 weeks ago and we now have good reservation times for all the places we wanted to eat at.
Got it. I'll be just using the provided app and hoping for walk-up if necessary. I despise paying other services.

Unfortunately, I found out this week when I tried to use it, that US numbers aren't eligible for the text alerts (which sort of negates the usefulness?) So, back to the hoping for the best when we get there??
Got it. I'll be just using the provided app and hoping for walk-up if necessary. I despise paying other services.

Unfortunately, I found out this week when I tried to use it, that US numbers aren't eligible for the text alerts (which sort of negates the usefulness?) So, back to the hoping for the best when we get there??
Or just check the app occasionally, maybe you get lucky before you arrive.

It will email you though and I set the contact email as a VIP contact so it would generate a notification. It has worked GREAT the 4 days we’ve been here. Things really start to move the day before and then day of when you are here. If you are missing a ressie, keep checking a few times an hour. We have been able to change up some our ressies that way. I got a Capt Jack’s 11:30 today by stalking the app.

The only place we dig not make it to (yet) was Remy. We had it for dinner yesterday but we were tired and wanted something earlier and closer so went to Manhattan, which turned out to be excellent!

We tried to get Remy for lunch yesterday but the 12:00 that popped up and I grabbed did not generate an email and they were not accepting walk-ups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter