DME without reservation?

Caren

Yo ho, yo ho...
i just made a reservation online for the day after tomorrow (Yay!) and need to book MDE. This is apparently impossible to do online. I’ve called CRO and had the system hang up on me twice in a row. Can I just show up at the MDE desk with my reservation number and get on?

That on-line form doesn’t actually work. Thanks for the DME number. I’ll give it a try.

Why do you think this on-line form doesn't work? It worked perfectly fine for me when I used it last spring and it looks fine when I bring it up now.

Maybe the form does not work if you are too close because I used it just fine for my flight tomorrow when I set it up a couple of months ago.

Call the number above.. DME can technically be booked at anytime, even the same day..

I use the online form all the time, but I think you can just walk up with a resort reservation number and get put on a ME bus if you did not previously book it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter