• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do 2 bedrooms go fast?

DLVisitor

Mouseketeer
I read about the 11 month & 7 month window on this board all the time. I realize that GV are difficult to get at t the 7 month window, but do the 2 bedrooms go quickly too at OKW & BWV? Are there any standard 2 bedrooms at BWV?

There are two bedroom standard views at BW. I have booked one for the last two summers , both at the 7 month window. Last summer it was for the 4th of July holiday week.

Have been told by MS that 2BR's are usually the last to fill up. There are standard view 2BR's at BWV but any standard views tend to go fairly quickly because they are only 20% of all rooms. Summertime is usually a time when it is easier to get rooms at BWV (it is a busy Disney time but not really DVC high season which seem to be Oct through mid-Feb). At OKW, it usually fairly easy to get a 2BR at the 7 month window most times of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter