Do adult size crocs run a little small?

Boardwalk Tigger

DIS Veteran
I wear a 7 1/2 shoe and I ordered a medium in crocs which fits me just fine but a medium is listed as a w 8-9. Want to order croc for a female relative who wears an 8 1/2 shoe but I really think the mediums will be too snug for her even though they say for 8-9 woman's foot. I have read that you do not want your toes to rub up against the top of the shoe. Any of you find that you should move up to a womans large? :confused3 Thanks :blush:

I have a woman's size 9 foot (what can I say? I'm 5'8" and it keeps me from toppling over) ;) My crocs are a 10-11 and even then they don't feel quite right. They are loose all around the width of my foot, but my toes touch the end. I tried the 8-9 originally, but they were WAY TOO SMALL!

You really need to try them on. Can you get them at a local store so she can swap them if she need to?

Also, be aware that the shoe may fit fine, but the back strap is too snug, pushing your foot forward into the toebox. All that's needed in that case is to gently stretch the back strap...after several times, the stretch will hold, and the shoe will fit fine. They used to include these instructions with the shoe...do they still?

I wear a size 9 1/2 W and ordered a large. They felt big for me. I wouldn't go down a size, but IMHO I think a medium would fit a size 8 1/2 well.

My Caymans are a W8, so I ordered the mediums (8-9) for my Disney Crocs. They are HUGE. Just absolutely huge. You can see a very significant difference when you hold one of each pair up next to each other. I sent them back and am waiting for the smalls. I just hope they're not too small! I'll try the strap-stretching trick if they feel snug.

Boardwalk Tigger said:
I wear a 7 1/2 shoe and I ordered a medium in crocs which fits me just fine but a medium is listed as a w 8-9. Want to order croc for a female relative who wears an 8 1/2 shoe but I really think the mediums will be too snug for her even though they say for 8-9 woman's foot. I have read that you do not want your toes to rub up against the top of the shoe. Any of you find that you should move up to a womans large? :confused3 Thanks :blush:

I wear a womens 8 1/2 shoe normally and ordered the medium. At first i though they were a little snug, but after wearing them around the house they are fine. I believe if i went up a size they would be too big!

Just got my Disney crocs, and I think they run small. I am going to exchange them actually. I normally wear a size 9, so I got the womens medium (8-9) and they are too small. My toes rub up against the front of the shoe, just standing in them.

glad I found this! I was searching through old threads and hoping that I would find what size to get for my 7.5 foot...thanks...

I have found the it depends on the style of crocs. I think my mary janes run a little smallere than the others.

has anyone tried the Prima slipper?

PAAAAAKMMEOLBDED.jpg

wondered if they ran small, too...

thanks!

I have been wondering about sizing too. I tried on some mediums at the store the other day and refrained from buying the crocs because I wasn't sure how they were supposed to fit. They felt like they were too small but maybe they weren't given that the shoes actually stretch.

Great thread! Definitely helped me make my final decision.

has anyone tried the Prima slipper?

PAAAAAKMMEOLBDED.jpg

wondered if they ran small, too...

thanks!

to answer my own question, I e-mailed surfanddirt.com and they said that these run big...

I am a 7.5 and I bought the small Disney crocs. I LOVE them! At first I was concerned that they were too small, but the mediums seemed way huge for me. The more I wore the small ones, it seemed the better they fit me.

darn!

well, I wear 7.5 in all shoes except for tennis shoes...those I wear 8...

I am a size 9 and the 8-9s are too small...I even bought the kind of crocs that are a single size (9) and they were a little too small. 10-11 was too big though...

I wear a size 9 and the mediums fit me just fine. I have the Aspens, Beach, Nile, and the new Disney Crocs.

Oh My, my head is spinning:confused:
I was just wondering this last night, I was looking trying to figure out what size Disney Crocs to get.
I wear a 9, but it seems like everyone has a different opinion on it.
I was thinking of going to Dicks and trying on the regular Crocs and going by that, but will that work?

:idea: I have an idea, How about one of you nice people:wave2: measure your foot and then the Disney Croc to give us an idea on the sizing.
Will that work?

My Caymans are a W8, so I ordered the mediums (8-9) for my Disney Crocs. They are HUGE. Just absolutely huge. You can see a very significant difference when you hold one of each pair up next to each other. I sent them back and am waiting for the smalls. I just hope they're not too small! I'll try the strap-stretching trick if they feel snug.

Same experience here.

do they slide off your feet if you wear the strap in front? I'm really confused now, b/c some say med for 7.5, and others say small...:confused3 I suppose I could order 1 of each...??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter