Do any rides Flip/Loop?

Thanks! I tried to look at Journey in Youtube but hard to tell if it flips but I don't think it does.

Thanks! I tried to look at Journey in Youtube but hard to tell if it flips but I don't think it does.
No, Journey doesn't loop. Its big thrill is that it spirals, like water down a drain. (I think it spirals upwards, though, if I'm remembering correctly.) Fun ride.

No, Journey doesn't loop. Its big thrill is that it spirals, like water down a drain. (I think it spirals upwards, though, if I'm remembering correctly.) Fun ride.

Thanks for the warning. Both DW and I get very sick on any ride that spins or goes in a tight circle. It sounds like we're going to have to skip Journey.

Bob

Thanks for the warning. Both DW and I get very sick on any ride that spins or goes in a tight circle. It sounds like we're going to have to skip Journey.

Bob

Tough call. I've read on numerous blogs that Journey is the best ride in Sea. I think I'm gonna give it a whirl even though I also prefer rides that don't spin.

Haha. I went on Journey and didn't remember and spinning or looping. Maybe I just have a bad memory?

Haha. I went on Journey and didn't remember and spinning or looping. Maybe I just have a bad memory?

I don't remember any either. The track is very similar to Test Track at Epcot and Radiator Springs Racers at California Adventure.

It's not spinning, the track spirals. Starting at the bottom, it does several tight, sideways turns going up right before it pops out of the volcano and hits that last straight part of the track before coming to a stop.

If you don't mind spoiling the surprise, watch it on YouTube. There's a couple of dark spots, but you get the idea. Most of it is pretty slow.

Bob
Do not miss journey it is amazing!!! It does not spin or loop. At the very end your vehicle speeds to the top and goes around the mountain in some wide quick loops to get to the top (less then 10 seconds). It is not spinning like on teacups though. The end is a drop like splash mountain. My DH does not do spinning rides but does enjoy this ride. The majority of the ride is very calm as you ride "deep" in the mountain and observe all the surroundings.

You're right. It was a delightful ride, and was no problem at all for either of us; and both of us normally get very motion sick. We got a FP for it as soon as we entered the park, and I think it was the best ride of the day.

Bob

You're right. It was a delightful ride, and was no problem at all for either of us; and both of us normally get very motion sick. We got a FP for it as soon as we entered the park, and I think it was the best ride of the day.

Bob
I was wondering how things went. So glad to hear you tried it and enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter