Do bad reviews make your dining decisions?

Have you ever gone to a Disney restaurant with bad review and had a good experience?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
There is only one Disney restaurant that we've avoided based on reviews. I'm looking at you, Tony's...no, let me rephrase that - I am pointedly NOT looking at you, Tony's. I am looking everywhere EXCEPT Tony's.

There are just too many other options for us and we've only been to WDW 3 times for a week each. We have an Olive Garden at home if we want that style of food. I'm sure you can say that about most (all?) restaurants at WDW but with the sheer volume of bad reviews for Tony's, we'd rather take a chance on a different place.

In sort of the same way, I avoid pizza at WDW. I've never been to Via Napoli but, aside from VN, I haven't seen much good news about WDW pizza.

You might like Tony's. That's fine with me. We can coexist peacefully. Just don't ask me to meet you there for dinner. Unless you're buying...then I might give it a shot. :duck:

Please dont insult Olive Garden by comparing them to Tony's. :rotfl2:

For me it often depends on what the bad review was about. If it was about the overall food in general, I probably would not go there. If it was about service, I would def give it a try, because everyday can be different! I also depends on how many people agree with the bad review!

I look at the pictures more than I read the reviews. Tastes vary wildly, but the pictures can tell me if the Salmon Caesar comes with only a tiny portion of salmon, or if the sauce is a funky color not found in nature, or if the "weird" menu actually looks super appealing to my husband and I.

Still not sure I'd ever try Tony's though--the sheer volume of bad reviews vs good still has to mean something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter