Do I have to do priority seating?

golden

Earning My Ears
We are leaving this Sat and I realized I haven't made any meal reservations. Obviously we are not looking for character breakfasts or the Cinderella thing.

If I call tomorrow, will I still get reservations for a reasonable hour (for a 4 year old)?

Thanks!
Godlen

You will find something. Make the calls as soon as you can. Many times you can just show up and get a seat within 20 minutes anyway.

First, Welcome to the Dis!

It really depends on when you go and whether you want a sit down meal. Some times it's hard to get a table if you don't have a ps.

The biggest key to going without PS's is "Flexibility"!! If you really don't care where you eat and the wait time is too long, just try another place. The parks shouldn't be too busy this time of year aso the waits shouldn't be too bad. If you really have your heart set on a certain place just call from your resort phone and see what is available. Good Luck!! and Good Eats!!

You should be ok. For this time of year I do think it is a good idea to make a few if you want to do a character meal, like dining at 7pm or eat at one of the popular restaurants.

Populars: Cindys, Cal Grill, Narcoossees, WC, Ohana, Le Cellier, 50s PT, Sci Fi, Bomas

Thanks everyone! I'm going to call today. We are renting a car and hope to find cheaper food elsewhere for a lot of it. I guess I should at least call Ohanas.

Thanks!
Golden

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter