Do I need a reservation (Barber Shop)

tobin04

Mouseketeer
I need to take my 14 month old to the barber shop on Main St. for her first haircut (her big sister also had her first haircut there in 2005-see my siggy!)...

I heard you need an appt now? Do I? Or can we just walk up? If I do need a reservation-who do I need to call?

I called the same number for dining reservations to make an appt for my almost 4 year old

You don't have to make an appointment but if you do you will be taken before others waiting in line when your appointment comes.

I went yesterday for haircut at the barber shop had an appointment an Rex just took my word for it that I had an appointment. We did check when we paid to make sure my name got marked off the list. It was not checked off but he did check it off when we mentioned it.

I requested Rex an he took me soon as he finished the haircut he was working on when I arrived others had been there awhile the place was full of ppl waiting. Many others was walking up seeing how crowded the shop was left without waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter