Do packages come with mini golf still?

kandb

DIS Veteran
We are booking a package and staying at GF (dining perk). We are staying for 5 nights at GF and 1 night at POR. Will we get mini golf tickets for the 5 of us with the package? I remember in the past they gave you passes, not sure now. Anything else you get with packages now?

We are booking a package and staying at GF (dining perk). We are staying for 5 nights at GF and 1 night at POR. Will we get mini golf tickets for the 5 of us with the package? I remember in the past they gave you passes, not sure now. Anything else you get with packages now?
Only on the Disney holidays UK website they do packages that includes everything but it's only available for UK and Ireland residents only because it's a special package for them.
It includes 7 or 14 day park tickets hopper option, water park tickets, mini golf and sports and memory maker. If you are outside of UK or Ireland you might need to download a VPN to get access.
https://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/walt-disney-world/tickets/

Yes, on your MDE under tickets and passes you'll see 1 day mini-golf passes for each person in your party.

We bought a package and we don't have the mini golf listed under our tickets and passes on MDE. Do they add those after the package is paid in full?

We bought a package and we don't have the mini golf listed under our tickets and passes on MDE. Do they add those after the package is paid in full?
I don't believe it was ever listed in MDE. It would normally come in the box you get with your magic bands and it was just a card for each entitlement.

It is so weird because I just got an e-mail today saying that we have Magical Extras coming, including the mini golf, discounts at stores/restaurants and luggage tags.

I remember when they came with the magic bands but I wasn't sure how it worked now that people don't get the free ones anymore.

It is so weird because I just got an e-mail today saying that we have Magical Extras coming, including the mini golf, discounts at stores/restaurants and luggage tags.

I remember when they came with the magic bands but I wasn't sure how it worked now that people don't get the free ones anymore.
I got an envelope last week that actually came OPEN. It had coupons and luggage tags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter