Do the funky chicken?

MEMO

TO: All Oppo Personnel
Re: Primary Colors II

The "Funky Chicken" thread seems to be winding down. This note is to congratulate all of you for your efforts in continuing the postings. Your assignments are important parts of our Project. Through careful sifting of the coded responses given to the 'thread', we are getting ever more closer to discovering the true identity of the one known simply as "AV."

Reminder. Do not post this memo ANYWHERE. No one should suspect that the various 'threads' and posters on this bulletin board are mere subterfuges for the true nature of our work here. I have enclosed examples of our recent discovery for your gratification.

A cease fire proposal
Possible military service? We are hacking into DOD at the moment to run a profile.
let’s bulldoze over the Pop Century resort
I remember a while ago standing near the China pavilion with some WED people watching construction cranes in the distance. They were talking about what to do with the Bird and Fish projects that were under construction and how to best approach Corporate.
Construction experience? New Jersey angle, perhaps? Note to Jeanine, are we still in contact with Bruno from Reno?
Yes, boss.

That should have something to please everyone.
Biggest clue yet. Contrast DOD hack with search of all present or former California public officials.
In fact, I don’t consider the “amenities” offered at the deluxe hotels all that special. Maybe because I travel too much, maybe I’m too familiar with WDW
We are now adding Rick Steves and Roger Ebert as possible subjects. Will cross-reference any previous comments regarding Atlantis & Tarzan with www.suntimes.com/ebert for possible clues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter