Do they have ice machines at OKW?

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
Staying in a studio, so do I need to bring ice cube trays OR do they have machines???

There are ice machines by the bus stops; maybe elsewhere too, but that's where the one we used was!

There are ice cube trays but the freezer is so weak you are better off getting ice from the bus stops/pool areas.

The ice machines are not very convenient if you are staying in a studio. Also, if you have second floor studio there are no elevators, which also makes it less convenient when bringing in your luggage. I felt sorry for the luggage handler when he delivered the luggage to the studio. If I ever stay at OKW againg I am going to be very carefull of the location. I guess staying at BWV a week earlier close to all the amenties spoiled us. Still had a great time--after all it is Disney. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter