Do they have strollers for infants at the parks?

disneyfanforever

DIS Veteran
I have been to Disney before but never with an infant. Are the strollers you can rent there suitable for an infant? We are going in two weeks with my 6 month old and were wondering if we need to bring our own stroller. Do the strollers recline in any of the parks? Also, can you by any chance rent a stroller at one of the resorts? Thanks!

If traveling with an infant, I would highly recommend bringing your own stroller. The rental strollers aren't really made for infants, and do not recline. Your baby would be much more comfortable traveling with his/her own stroller. Also, they do not have stollers at the resorts or Downtown Disney, so unless you bring your own, you'll be stuck carrying her around those places the entire time.

They are made of hard molded plastic, no padding, very little storage....fine for older kids who may not use strollers anywhere else, I'd say 4-5 yrs and up. For the price you will pay for a week long rental, that must add up. Some resorts are huge so you will want your stroller for getting to pool and food, also waiting for disney transport. I traveled to WDW with my son at 5 mos, and again at 9 mos, they can cozy right up in their own stroller, just my opinion, but I think it's the only way to go. Not to mention they are great at the airport where you can wheel it right to the door of the plane and use it to stow all of your carry-on junk until the last minute. One more thing, many times I've seen very long lines at opening and closing to pick-up/return the rentals. We leave on Wed with DS now 15 mos and DD 4.5 yrs...we will be bringing our "Disney" stroller, a double wide....Love it!!

You guys are so much help. We will definitely be taking our own after looking at the pictures of those strollers. My little boy would definitely not be comfortable in those strollers. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter