Do we get mail confirmations

tgan

Earning My Ears
I'm a new member this month and banked my 05 points and made a reservation already for next summer. I got the confirmation numbers over the phone but I was expecting to get some sort of written confirmation through the mail. I got my new member package and written approval for financing but nothing else. What kind of mailings should I expect? Thanks

Yes you will get a light green sheet...you will be excited when you see the envelope..Member services :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Other mailings: Quarterly Update, and yearly vacation planner, occasional new offers and perks. Congrats on your new DVC Home :cheer2:

You will not get any written confirmation of banking transactions - best to write down the confirmation nubmer for those. As canwegosoon posted, you will get a written confirmation for your reservation, though.

It's a good idea to ask MS to review the status of yor points after every call. It's a lot easier to fix any misunderstandings right after they happen than it is to find out later that you have a big problem!

Welcome to the DVC Forums - don't be a stranger, OK?

Best wishes -

Banking/borrowing transactions have no written confirmation. You should get a confirmation of any reservations. However, that is sometimes spotty, and I rarely get a written confirmation of any "changes" to an existing ressie. If you don't receive a written conf. and would like one, you might want to email member services and "verify" your existing reservatoin. That way you have a return email sort of confirmation, it won't get lost in the snail mail system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter