Do you have a date with Destiny planned (Triton #3 name revealed)

Love the thread title! We are more likely to sail on the Treasure as we really like the sound of the theme. But most likely not until 2026. And then Destiny needs to show us some interesting itineraries. If she picks up the short Bahamas runs, it will be a no from us. Took us until 2023 to get on the Dream for that reason.

If it sails pre December 2025 I’ll sail her in early December 2025.

Otherwise maybe 2026 or even 2027.

Just gave in and finally booked the treasure yesterday. I’m probably the only person who doesn’t like the heroes/villains theme they’ve announced for the Destiny. It does nothing for me and actually turns me off a little bit. So unless there’s a better itinerary for the Destiny or they decide to home port her in Galveston, it will be a while before we think about sailing her.

Not a fan of the theme either but I do love Scar! I wish this means longer sailings for the Wish, then I'll be booking that 🤞

We are booked on the Treasure in 2025. We'll sail on Destiny at least once, even if we've done the itinerary. I would love to sail on Adventure, but I don't think I could swing that much time off needed for travel + sailing.

Nope. For the first time I wasn't excited seeing the news. I am curious though about the Adventure and
will sail on the Treasure next year.

I wouldn't mind if they pushed all the Triton class to do the the 3 4 or 5 night itineraries and have the
Fantasy and Dream back to sailing the 7 nights.

Last edited:
I am a bit wary on the theming, but I'd excited for the Villains part overall!! It would have been fun to have Ursula or Hades or someone on the bow of the ship, but I could see how that could be "bad luck" in some form... Jack Jack would have been cute :laughing:

I am a bit wary on the theming, but I'd excited for the Villains part overall!! It would have been fun to have Ursula or Hades or someone on the bow of the ship, but I could see how that could be "bad luck" in some form... Jack Jack would have been cute :laughing:
Oh -- I'm thinking of the stern character!! Not the bow

I'm debating if I want to sail on Destiny and skip Treasure. I liked the wish concierge lounge so was excited for treasure being a longer cruise. Depending on the itinerary for Destiny I might move to that since the theme is interesting. I could care less for theme on treasure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter