Do you have a "Disney Friend?"

Well, I have a handful of friends who like stuff such as Nightmare and Pirates, but as for the majority of Disney, no.

Yep, I sure do. We have gone 7 or 8 times and we are planning a trip for September. We hit the ground running and don't stop until we come home. My hubby doesn't really like to go, and when we go with the grandkids it's a very different pace and often just spend a couple days in the parks. So it's nice to have someone who understands and shares my obsession and will ride Soarin four times in one day!

Since I love to plan, I make our trips ideal vacations for my husband. So although he may not be a hugh Disney fan, he is a hugh fan of our Disney vacations. :goodvibes Since we go were I want to go, we eat the way he wants to. And I try to include a fishing excursion for him too. The kids and I are just happy to be in Disney. :cloud9:

Nah.

I just go solo.

I had a wonderful time on my first solo trip and am planning another one. I call it "Mom's Mental Health break". :rotfl:

The first trip was 4 1/2 days and I'm hoping to make the next trip 5 1/2 days.

Nah.

I just go solo.

I had a wonderful time on my first solo trip and am planning another one. I call it "Mom's Mental Health break". :rotfl:

The first trip was 4 1/2 days and I'm hoping to make the next trip 5 1/2 days.

Oh how I admire you!! :hug: I LOVE my disney days when the kids go off on their own. My DH doesn't come often so that's my alone time on the trips! I'm leaving next week for my DD's sweet 16 trip so I'll have lot of alone time in the parks. I'm taking DD and her two Bff's for a long weekend. I plan to dine with them but not tour the parks. I wish I could get the nerve up to hop on a plane myself and head down! Plus it's a lot cheaper! :rotfl:

and it turns out my neighbor is a Disney nut also! We went for lunch to get to know each other and within the first 10 minutes we were talking Disney. By the end of lunch we we planning a trip for next month. :cool1: Hopefully it pans out, if not, we can certainly plan for a later time. :banana:

I have a wonderful Disney friend who I met through the DIS. We got together for a meal at Disney a couple of years ago and found out we only live 20 minutes apart and have tons of other things in common. We've since traveled together several times, and it's great :goodvibes I also have a lot of other DIS friends that I try to get together with when we're there at the same time.

I am thankful that my DW is my Disney Friend. In fact, she is to blame for my disney obsession. I went for the first time since I was a little kid with her and her family in January '09; after that, I was hooked, to the point where we made our honeymoon (November 09) at Disney. Her parents are DVC, so they booked us rooms at Animal Kingdom, and now we are saving money so we can join DVC, because we know we want to keep going back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter