Do you have a favorite Disney Villian?

This is a really hard question for a disney fanatic!!! How to choose? I'm sorry I know this defeats the purpose of having a favorite but I need to name a few!

First of all Chernabog is great especially at Fantasmic. He definately is the most terrifying. That being said I also love Madame Mim from Sword and the stone. I love how everything she turns into is pink and she is outsmarted only by Merlin giving her a virus! Also Ursula becaue her songs are SUPERB. :cheer2:

Maleficent(sp?) is the WOMAN. LOVE her voice. I think it's the same as the stepmother
in "Cinderella". Love, love, LOVE HER. When she starts to laugh because the crows
have been looking for a baby all those years instead of a woman and then zaps them
gets me every time. When Prince Phillip throws that sword into her heart at the end
is probably one of the most dramatic scenes in any Disney Classic. OUCH!

You know who else is awful? The guy from "Hunchback". Did anybody see "Sweeney
Todd" when it was first on B'way in the late 70's? The song the judge sang, "Mea Culpe"
was a dead ringer for the one the bad guy sings in "Hunchback". Eeewww......that's a
sick, sick dude.

bedgraynexl said:
I really like Hades. Flaming Blue Hair. :furious:

Maleficent is the epitome of Evil. :maleficen

Jafar is regally evil :genie:

The villan really drives the story

LOVE Hades! But then, I love James Woods and his vocal performance was
da BOMB!

Hands down it has to be Maleficent from sleeping beauty. Love that dragon ;)

This thread reminds me that my favorite shop at Disney is the villians store in MGM. There is a CM in there that stays in absolute evil character. Don't know the gentleman's name, but my whole family loves to see him when he is in the store. love when the CMs put on the extra touch :thumbsup2

I would pick Maleficent as well. Cruella DeVille would be a very close second, but Maleficent wins out because I could hang with her, have a few beers, talk about messin' with some self pretentious princesses' lives. Cruella, on the other hand, her voice and screeching make it so you could only take her in small doses. Not to metion, you couldn't have any small animals in the house.

Love Hades, Lord of the Dead, How Are You. :thumbsup2

Also, while my kids were really young, I liked Edgar from the Aristocats. He was mean without being scary for the kids.

Baytoven said:
Ursula! They just don't make villians like that anymore! What other villian plotted to take over the sea, while giving advice on landing a man?

"And never underestimate the importance of BODY language!!" :goodvibes

I've got to pick Hook and next to him would be Eezma(from Emperior's). My kids love Big dummy head-Gantu for Lilo and Stitch.!!

I have to go with Hades.
I just love mosthis lines.
Well him and Barborosa, Geofrey Rusch is just amazing.

I love Maleficent! I have a villain snow globe and it mainly features Maleficent :maleficen
I also love the Wicked Queen.
xxx

Maleficient from Sleeping Beauty. Beautiful and evil.

Non-Disney villian: Hillary Clinton

Darth Sidious said:
jafar would be my favorite followed closely by hook
I love Jafar. I met him at MGM years ago and he scared me! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter