Do you have a favorite Disney Villian?

Malificent...she always has been my favorite. I can't explain why, but I think it is her voice and that wicked laugh she has

sajetto said:
Malificent...she always has been my favorite. I can't explain why, but I think it is her voice and that wicked laugh she has

Oh yes "the voice." It is creepy, isn't it. Ooooh! :scared:

My DH when he says weve run out of money for souvinours :rotfl:

My favorite is the Evil Queen from Cinderella, but I gotta say I wasn't more upset with a villian until Clayton from Tarzan!! Just want to take that gun and.... :rolleyes1

i always liked the Evil Queen from Snow White. she was my all time favorite villian. and of course Captain Hook!

I really like Hades. Flaming Blue Hair. :furious:

Maleficent is the epitome of Evil. :maleficen

Jafar is regally evil :genie:

The villan really drives the story

bedgraynexl said:
The villan really drives the story

Yes without our villans, the hero would be boring. OMG, he wouldn't even be a hero! :rotfl2:

I think all Disney villians are to good to just pick one...Cruella maybe
My 11 yr old ds says Hates My 5 yr old ds says Zurg or Captain Hook
and my 18 yr old ds says Zurg

Ooh that's a toughie!

I really like Captain Hook. pirate:
And I think Gaston from Beauty and the Beast is funny, I like him.
And I like those Brer Boys, Brer Bear and Brer Fox but only because of Splash Mt, not Song of the South
But Cpt Hook is my fave I think

Ursula is my favorite. She has so much character :rotfl2:

I love the villians and I wish they would get more time as characters in the parks. I did get my picture taken with Cruella on my last trip and that was really cool!

My honorable mentions for best baddie have to be Scar (LK), Hook (PP), The Horned King (BC), Cheshire Cat (AIW) and Frolo (HBND). But my all time favorite evil-doer is Chernabog from Fantasia!

I would have to say Maleficent, I just think if you can turn into a fire breathing dragon in the blink of an eye it's really cool! :maleficen :maleficen
My runner up would be Chernabog.

Favorite male villian: McLeach from The Rescuers Down Under, followed by Scar (The Lion King), and Jafar (Aladdin)
Favorite female villian: Evil Queen from Snow White, followed by Zera (Lion King II)
Funniest villian: Capt. Hook from Peter Pan (The thing with him and the crocodile never gets old)

straightj23 said:
Favorite male villian: McLeach from The Rescuers Down Under, followed by Scar (The Lion King), and Jafar (Aladdin)

OMG I forgot about Scar! He may have to move to the top of my list too. He was soooooooo bad!!! I think killing your own brother bumps you up. He was downright nasty. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter