• Winter

• All of them

• No preference

Results are only viewable after voting.

~*Belle 2003*~

<font color=navy>I used to be indecisive, but now
four-seasons.jpg

I love the Spring! :sunny:

It's always so nice to see all the new growth on the trees and the colour back in the gardens again. Another aspect are all the lambs being born nearby, if we are really lucky we get to see them gamboling in the fields which is so sweet...not too long to go now! :)

Anything but a long drawn out winter like we've had this year!!!

I prefer spring, then summer, autumn and my least favorite is winter, especially this one.

I love SUMMER! The hotter, the better. :) I like wearing shorts and sandals and going to the beach and Fourth of July and my birthday, and just EVERYTHING about summer! :sunny:

I really like the spring and the fall, and as much as I like watching things grow, I find something calming about the autumn. So I think that the autumn wins out just slightly over spring.

Summer! Summer! Summer!

With Spring as a close second, especially late Spring -- May and June. :) Actually, May and June are my favorite months, followed by July, then August. :) I mean followed by as in my favorite months. I'm sure you know the order of the months. ROTFLOL! :o :p :o :crazy:

Spring...so full of hope and new beginnings...the temp is nice and days are longer...closely followed by Summer..No work (yes, I teach) time with my friends and family...hot long days, the beach..Disney :) Then the colors of fall...I hate winter. This year has been horrible and I can't wait to move Sounth someday.

Spring best (4 more wks to go)
then summer,
then fall and
winter not at all

I voted for autumn. I love the cooler days, the crispness in the air, the smell of burning leaves, pumpkins, flannel shirts, making "houses" in the front yard from the fallen leaves, evening bonfires, the harvest, etc. Spring would be my next choice. Summer is great except for the humidity, and I even like winter to some extent. Especially Christmas.

Summer!!!

Love the warm weather, wearing shorts & sandals, BBQ'ing, and hanging out by the pool. :)

I just love fall - the cool nights, warm days (but not too hot), the changing leaves, wearing sweats and sweaters but not those big bulky down coats of winter. Spring is a close second.

i love all of them. i may like some better than others but i couldn't pick just one. i couldn't stand having 1 season year-round. i like it changing periodically.

I live in Miami and am ex. fair skinned. I can burn in a matter of seconds (feels like) So when the temp finally dips into the 70's and on the odd blessed occaision lower, I feel so much more comfortable. (Of course I am way to much of a wimp to move up north where you really *experience* winter full throttle, I just like to :o

Oh I just LOVE Fall!! By far it is my favorite season!!!! I love the cool, crisp days and the COLORS of Fall!! Fires in the fireplace, pumpkins, camping, sweaters...I LOVE sweaters!!

Autumn/Winter are tied for first place in my book. Spring is nice and summer is just horrible. If it weren't so darn hot I would like those seasons best I think but the heat and humidity are just too much.

My favorite is the Fall with the beautiful colored leaves on the trees, leaves crackeling underfoot, and football games in sweatshirts. :teeth: Right behind is the Spring since I was married in May. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter