Do you have to be on Same Vacation Package for ADRs?

SGMCO

Vintage Style is Sweet--Rumbleseat Fashions
Since I don't think I can add additional guest to our existing ADRs I was
wondering if 1 person can make ADRs for the whole group?
There will be 5 of us altogether. 3 on one Vacation Package and 2 on another.
Me,DH and DS on 1 and Dsister and DBNL on another Vacation Package, both with FD.

Dsister called yesterday and decided that they would like to go to WDW when we go and will be getting the DP. The problem is I already have all of our ADRs. I have checked on a few places and there is openings for 5.
Can I go ahead and book for all of us for these spots? or do they have to
book their own ADRs--which may not put us at the same dining times?

Anyone can make the ADR's,I would have your Sister make the ADR's for the 5 of you and then You can go and cancel your ADR's you dont want 2 cancel your
ADR's first because your Sister may not be able 2 get all of your original ADR's for a party of 5

Anyone can make the ADR's,I would have your Sister make the ADR's for the 5 of you and then You can go and cancel your ADR's you dont want 2 cancel your
ADR's first because your Sister may not be able 2 get all of your original ADR's for a party of 5

Thanks, yes I'm afraid of losing my ADRs so I will get her to book the new ones, I've already checked on days and times that are open and I will speak to her today.
I'm the WDW lover and have talked about them coming with us someday for several years now. Then all of a sudden out of the blue she thought OK we want to go, but I wished she would have got this :idea:last week before FD came out. It will work out. Sooo hoping they will also become WDW lovers--this will be there 1st trip.
It is so funny because all they've experianced is US so this is what they are
comparing WDW to. I told her that WDW is SOOO much MORE to it than
fast rollercoasters.

Try call Disney Dining! The people at Disney will work with you! Knowing that they are going to be getting more money I'm sure that they will be glad to help change ADRs for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter