do you like dreaming ?

Pop Daddy

<font color=red>Hey Sexy<br><font color=green>it w
to me its a little bit scary even if its a good dream, your convinced its real and your so out of control

Sometimes yes...other times...noooo.
I tend to get nightmares more than dreams, and I don't know why! And they are way too realistic, which scares the crap out of me.

Every once in a great while, I'll have a nice dream I remember...and I mean really nice dreams! The kind where I don't want to wake up. xD

Oh...I love dreaming.. I'ts like reading a book, you get enveloped in...

But, i have had a couple dreams where I wake up crying because they were so real. The scary part was, both of those dreams had to do with my DD8 dying (once by drowning, once by cancer)... HATED those dreams....they are still very prevelant in my mind...

OK, I'm weird, but I LOVE dreaming! Even nightmares. It's like watching a movie for free. :lmao:

:lmao:, you know if your having a nightmare you think its real, and sometime when you wake up and take a few breathes you are so relived that is was only a dream

I stress dream so I have really vivid bizzarre dreams.

I was thinking about this the other day.
I never have good dreams. Mine are either a little unpleasant or horrible.
I would love to give them up.

I think I would have to say "no".. If it's a bad one - of course I don't like it.. But if it's a "good" one, I get annoyed that I have to wake up and never find out "how the story ends"..;)

I love dreaming. Most of my dreams are somewhat of a prediction of what's going to happen. None of it's bad, though. I find my right hemisphere interesting, y'know.

I'm a vivid dreamer so it's like I'm living a double life because my dreams are so realistic. So no I don't really like dreaming I'd rather sleep and wake up feeling rested than tired because I was living my "other" life.

My dreams are absolutely amazing because they make absolutely no sense. Not even a little bit. And I remember them in such detail. The other night I had a dream that I had to put a stick into each anthill that I found so they would know how to get home.....but I've also had dreams with massacres and I would just sit by and watch it all while reading or sipping on a drink. A lot of people say that dreams tell about who you are and what you're going through....but quite frankly, mine are simply the creation of an overactive imagination. Someday I will figure out how to put a tape recorder in my head so that others can see my dreams!

In my dreams, my boyfriend is ALWAYS doing something awful to make me mad. It's crazy because he never does anything bad in real life.

i love dreaming but only good dreams. i like waking up and thinking "what the..."

My dreams are very vivid. I love dreaming, especially when I dream of people who have passed on or people I don't get to see in person as often as I'd like. Those are the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter