Do you like where you live?

The question is do you like where you live? And if not where would you like to?

I like that I live in Cali, and I'm right in the center...2 hrs from Bay Area, 2 hours from the nearest beach, 5 hrs from DLR, a little over 4hrs from LA....

BUT I don't like the town I live in! (so small..nothing to do!)
I am planning on moving to southern Cali in a year, then I will LOVE where I live :thumbsup2

i/we live right outside denver....littleton, co. we are walking distance to columbine high school. never in a million years would i have thought 11 years ago, when this happened, that i would be living practically next to it. in fact, our next door neighbor lost their son in the shootings that day...so sad. we do like living here. although my dh does not like the "big city/too much traffic/too many people" part of it.:rotfl2: i dont mind...we have only lived here 2 years. both born and raised in holland, michigan....right on the lake! i must admit i miss my family alot! and we miss the beach! but this is a great place to live!

if i could live anywhere???....hmm, if there were jobs back "home"....i would probably go there....but thats not gonna happen

being an army brat we have lived all over, but my wife and son seem to like it here. So as long as they want to stay in Colorado I guess I'm here.

My 2 adult children & I live in Sydney Australia, 50 mins by train to the Harbour Bridge & Opera House.
We thought we liked living here til our last 2 trips tp DL, and now we are convinced that we are Americans trapped in Aussie bodies. Whenever we go out to eat we all comment "Oh that wouldnt happen in Anaheim", we dont have free refills of sodas, no mexican food, no Walmart....I could go on & on.
What to do? Meet a nice American man, marry him & move to the States?:rotfl:
Really Sydney is an awesome city, but once you are bitten by the USA bug you have no hope!:confused3

I live in a suburb outside of Philadelphia. Great. Location, close to three major cities as well as the New Jersey shores. I've lived here my whole life and am surrounded by friends and family. We experience all 4 seasons of which I enjoy three. I really hate the winter; short days, cold and depressing. Truly I would love to live on a tropical island but would miss to much of my life here.

Where I live is a double edged sword. I live close to the downtown core of the city I live in. What I love about it is the Chinese food (we are rather spoiled when it comes to the quality of it), sushi, and stores. What I don't like are the congested main roads, I have to negotiate around a major mall all the time to get to grocery stores, etc. I would rather move out into the valley, which we are planning to do once our other property here sells when the developers come a knockin', which should be in the next couple of years.

I live in a small town called Orlando in Florida. :rotfl: DVC CM's love when I say that.

been here 32 yrs, been to WDW 32yrs as well.

Can't stop going and can't see myself moving away from here anytime soon.

orange county is starting to get more crime then L.A. and its kinda scary specially when some of it happens down the street from disneyland( night club beating down the street from disneyland), and its kinda scary. so i like the heat and the weather and the beaches,but i don't like the crime

I live in Hood River Oregon; Google photo it...it's beautiful. But I'm moving to Hollywood in April :)

As mum said before, we live in Sydney....

I work right next to the Harbour Bridge as well, my office has a view of Sydney but I want to move to America more than anything...

My 2 adult children & I live in Sydney Australia, 50 mins by train to the Harbour Bridge & Opera House.

We thought we liked living here til our last 2 trips tp DL, and now we are convinced that we are Americans trapped in Aussie bodies. Whenever we go out to eat we all comment "Oh that wouldnt happen in Anaheim", we dont have free refills of sodas, no mexican food, no Walmart....I could go on & on.
What to do? Meet a nice American man, marry him & move to the States?:rotfl:
Really Sydney is an awesome city, but once you are bitten by the USA bug you have no hope!:confused3

We live in Adelaide, Australia, but used to live in Sydney. We really love Adelaide, but we also have an enormous desire to live in the US one day. DH said he has always felt like he was an American living in Australia. It is really weird that you can go somewhere and it feels like home instantly!

The reason snowwhite, tink and shelly want to move to the US is because none of them live in Melbourne! Much as I love the States nothing beats where I live, I love traveling and I love coming home too. Oh and Shelly, we have great Mexican food down here :)

I live in Oregon in the beautiful Willamette Valley......lots of trees & green!! But with that beautiful scenery comes a lot of rain......which I don't like at all!!

I have fibromyalgia & the cool, damp weather here makes me hurt all the time & my kids allergies are off the charts. Ideally I'd like to live within walking distance of Disneyland!! That way when I tell the kids were going to the park, we're going to THE park!!

Any tips from southern California folks on which towns around Anaheim would be nice for a family?? Would welcome all input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter