Do you think they will have Canadian ticket offers anytime soon?

I was humming and hawing about purchasing my ticket as my trip is not until September. Today I decided to bite the bullet and Attraction Tickets is no longer offering the "adult for child prices" promo... Hopefully it comes back in a few weeks like it usually does!
"Adult for child prices" promotion is back. Savings of 24 euros - €535 as opposed to €559.

I had purchased the Attraction tickets with a deposit back in Feb maybe? EUR was better price wise, and then went down even further recently, so I paid it off. Mind were physical tickets, I think I received them 2 days after paying. It was super fast! Linked to MDE no problem, and made park reservations as well. I don't remember the math now, but I was only going to do 7 or 8 day hoppers for our 10 night stay, even with the 14 day tickets we are saving money. And we might plan a typhoon lagoon on one of our off days, and I will make park reservations on the off days as well in case we will like hopping over quickly.

Someone upthread was asking about no Forex credit cards, we have the HSBC World Elite Mastercard for that. There are a few credit cards with no Forex, but not a lot of options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter