Do you use the meal vouchers?

Do you use the meal vouchers?

• Yes

• No

• Sometimes/Depends/Other...explain

Results are only viewable after voting.
I bought the breakfast vouchers for the character meals. We also plan to use some quick and casual vouchers.

I bought 8 for our upcoming trip. Quick and casual. Bought on ebay for $14.50 each. We like Breaches and Cream that should save some money. We also plan to meal share.

I bought some for my upcoming trip ... I wish they were available to Canadians. I bought mine from eBay and they were a little more than if I had bought them through Hotwire. I'm still hoping to purchase a couple of breakfast vouchers as well :p

We use them. We stay at BCV so we eat at Beaches and Cream almost everyday for lunch. We go over to Pepper Market at CSR and have used them at MK and Epcot. We like the fact we have prepaid meals and we actually don't over eat because we split the meals with our two daughters. It works for us.

I do my research and have used them for all characterbreakfasts, Beaches and Cream, Pepper Market, Rainforest Cafe, San Angel, ALfredos, Brown Derby, 50's Prime Time, and a few counter service at MK--If I were to purchase them again I would use them for character breakfasts, Beaches and Cream, Pepper Market, Brown Derby, and RFC. I'd check the menus to be certain on Epcot restaurants, and not use vouchers at MK counter service! I have to get busy this week and determine if I'd save enough for my July trip to make any worthwhile.

Q&C vouchers are a great deal at Pepper Market and Beaches & Cream and the Vacation kingdom Lunch vouchers are a great deal at RFC--we dont use them anywhere else.

We don't use the vouchers. We tried the Q & C vouchers but really they are not that great of a value to us as we usually don't order an entree, side, dessert and drink when we eat at a counter service place.

We used them at Beaches & Cream and Pepper Market. We were staying at Coronado Springs, I wouldn't have made a special trip there just to use a meal voucher. I had one left over, so I used it up at Pecos Bill in the MK. We split the dessert, and I figure I broke even on that one.

Don't use them coz DH and I don't order everything required to get your monies worth. So for me, it would be a waste of money.

We received 4 when we toured DVC. We used 2 of them at Beaches and Cream and it worked out really well. We didn't have time to use the other 2, so I gave them to friends.

Would I buy them? Probably not. I just hate messing with things like that. I would feel alot of pressure to HAVE to use them or my $$ would be wasted. We usually eat at places like Spoodle's, Yachtman Steakhouse, etc, that don't take them anyway.

Just my 2 cents:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter