Doc Coming Soon on Walt Disney's The Parent Trap

familyfilmsprod

Earning My Ears
My company FamilyFilmsProductions.com is producing a new independent documentary on the 1961, Walt Disney Parent Trap film and the various television sequels. Hayley Mills has confirmed her participation providing her fee is paid. A few others have already been filmed and their footage has been received, including Susan Henning, Joanne Barnes, Tommy Sands, and even Tom Skerritt and Carrie Heim from "Parent Trap II". I have posted a funding page at Indiegogo for this new documentary about the Legacy of The Parent Trap.

Disney films even more so the "classic" films from the 1950s and 60s have always been close to my heart, while I love "Return to Oz" from 1985 the older Disney films...they are different. The music touches many of us just as much as the storylines. Hayley Mills alongside the others we have asked to take part in this film are looking forward to being a part of it, and I hope that you can consider helping. We got clearance from Disney to give us the green light for this new film.

Many of you may remember Patricia Richardson she is now 66 and she alongside even actor Chris Gartin from Parent Trap III will be participating as well. Chris is now 49. Hayley isn't getting any younger either and she 71 years old. These memories of Hollywood and stories working for Walt Disney when he was alive need to be preserved and I hope that you can help me make this wish come true.

Thanks for reading.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-legacy-of-the-parent-trap-a-documentary

Aaron with Family Films Productions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter