Does anybody besides me think the magic bands are uncomfortable?

I agree, they just fit weird. It messes with my OCD big time that they don't sit flat and fall too the side. I wish they were softer too, too stiff. I admit as I wore it I did get used to it.

It gives me a terribly itchy rash!! Last time I had to buy the cloth cover for it & thankfully it went away. Gotta go find that cover for this trip...they're expensive when you're forced to buy them.

The only time the band really bothered me was when I would wash my hands. I disliked the feel of the water when it got under the band. I was forever taking it off in the ladies' room when washing up and my sister was getting annoyed at me because I can't put the band on myself and needed her help.

Like JennyMP03 said, you forget about you're even wearing it after a while.

I thought my 2yo would hate it so I didnt even bother putting it on him at first since he didnt really need it. But when he say DH and I with them he wanted to too. He wore without a problem.

I have large wrists so even though I was able to get it on using the last hole in the morning, by the time I warmed up it was too tight. Gonna try to create paracord wrapper so I can wear it all day.

Hate wearing it because the fit is so bad. The "flat bend" part does NOT fit my wrist at all. To have it lay flat - it would be so tight it would cut off circulation! So - I wear it loose and Mickey tends to end up on the side of my wrist. I wish they were just round and slightly more flexible. I'm constantly playing with it because I find it uncomfortable.

I also bought a coverband for each of the first two - but they have discontinued selling those and I was really disappointed. I could re-use an old coverband - but I like to keep my Magicbands "as used" as a memento of each trip. I thought those helped a lot because it didn't "stick" to me as much.

I would PAY Disney a handful of dollars if I could buy a Magicband that was also a watch!!!! Or a watch slider would be even better - then I might re-use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter