Does anyone have Disney's All star music resort phone number for front desk?

Amydisneyfan

Mouseketeer
Is there a phone number for the front desk at Disney's all star music resort I know on my disney experience app there's a button to call resort but it goes through to the contact center is there a number to ring the front desk at Disney's All star music resort.
Thank you

Is there a phone number for the front desk at Disney's all star music resort I know on my disney experience app there's a button to call resort but it goes through to the contact center is there a number to ring the front desk at Disney's All star music resort.
Thank you
There is no number that will get you to any WDW resorts. Even the "Front Desk" button on the in room phone goes to central call center. There are numbers out there on the web that indicate they are for specific resorts but they all route to the call center.

There is no number that will get you to any WDW resorts. Even the "Front Desk" button on the in room phone goes to central call center. There are numbers out there on the web that indicate they are for specific resorts but they all route to the call center.
So there's no way to contact the front desk
What about when I arrive and if I ask them at front desk for the number for front desk would they give the number?

That's the problem, there's no way to get to the front desk from outside. Only internally.
Correct. And by “internally” we understand that the only way to speak with someone at the front desk is to walk into the lobby internally and talk with a front desk cast member in person. Even pressing the button on your actual resort room phone goes to a call center not located at the front desk or even at the resort.
And it can be comical how mixed up your request or question gets when it’s passed from the call center to someone really working in any capacity at the resort.

So there's no way to contact the front desk
What about when I arrive and if I ask them at front desk for the number for front desk would they give the number?
Nope! Absolutely no phone number will be given to you. They will recommend you press the button on your room phone, but they will not let you know that doing this gets you a central call center not even located at your resort.

And it can be comical how mixed up your request or question gets when it’s passed from the call center to someone really working in any capacity at the resort.

We were there about a month ago. We called and asked for a shower mat. My dad recently had knee surgery and we forgot to bring one from home like we planned. . The lady on the phone I could tell didn’t know what I wanted. So I said you know a mat that suctions inside the bathtub to prevent slipping. She put me on hold and said yes we have those.

We were brought a towel lol. So I went to the front desk and asked and we had one within 5 minutes.

I'll just queue up at the desk if I need anything and possibly have a cup of tea before going to the desk.

Why would I need to to speak to front desk
If I need to request towels, or if the cleaner has forgot to clean my room them I'll be asking them to send someone to the room for housekeeping.
If there's a problem with the room something like a leek in the bathroom that needs to be fixed.
Enquire about my bill on view charges button on the app.
To pick up my Disney cruise transportation letter

Anyway I don't understand that button on the app in the resort tab it has a button call the resort but why does it go to contact center instead of resort as it's promised by the call the resort button that doesn't make much sense.

I'll just queue up at the desk if I need anything and possibly have a cup of tea before going to the desk.

If I need to request towels, or if the cleaner has forgot to clean my room them I'll be asking them to send someone to the room for housekeeping.
If there's a problem with the room something like a leek in the bathroom that needs to be fixed.

Anyway I don't understand that button on the app in the resort tab it has a button call the resort but why does it go to contact center instead of resort as it's promised by the call the resort button that doesn't make much sense.

You don’t have to go to the desk for any of that. You call the call center (which essentially acts as the front desk) from your resort phone. Explain to them any of the above situations. They then get in contact with the hotel (somehow, maybe others here know) and send someone to your room to take care of your request.

They use a Call center to handle the large call volume. This saves each resorts Front office from have more than 50 dedicated CMs just to handle calls.

The last team to move to the Call center support vs local resort support was the Housekeeping team.

Dave

Do the All Stars have the Hey Disney Alexa devices? I’ve read those are helpful, too, for making requests from Housekeeping or reporting issues to Maintenance.

All of that can be handled by the call center, they relay messages pretty well. I had issues with my final folio, I emailed them and they handled it within 24-48 hours. The only reason I've actually had to talk to someone at the front desk was to try to get a room assigned earlier ( we were tired and at that point I didn't care what my original requests were, I just wanted the next available room) or to get a room reassigned.

I'll echo others that you can call for any of those needs EXCEPT the bolded would need to be done in-person at the resort's physical front desk. But that's only if you don't receive the email from DCL.

Also be aware that housekeeping may or may not come every day. If you need more towels or a maintenance request, that can be dealt with by calling. But "daily" seems to be a bit loosely applied with the term "housekeeping."

Towels: Call housekeeping.

Room issue: Go to front desk in person, unless it qualifies as housekeeping.

Billing: Go to front desk.

Cruise transpo: go to front desk, although those get dropped at your room anyway.

Things like towels and bathmats are best done directly with housekeeping. There is a button on your phone for that too unless they took that away at the All Stars.

If they had to staff the front desk for direct calls, you'd be paying hundreds more per night, because everyone thinks they have a front desk problem.

Towels: Call housekeeping.

Room issue: Go to front desk in person, unless it qualifies as housekeeping.

Billing: Go to front desk.

Cruise transpo: go to front desk, although those get dropped at your room anyway.

Things like towels and bathmats are best done directly with housekeeping. There is a button on your phone for that too unless they took that away at the All Stars.

If they had to staff the front desk for direct calls, you'd be paying hundreds more per night, because everyone thinks they have a front desk problem.
The housekeeping button on the in-room phone now also calls the off property call center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter