Does anyone have pictures of the Poly at Christmas?

Disney1976

DIS Veteran
After seeing many of the terrific photos from the Poly, I'm seriously considering booking a stay there in December 2009 (can you believe I've lived in Orlando over 5 years and have never once stepped foot in the Poly? :rotfl:) But...I've heard from people that it really doesn't have a very "Christmas" type feel, and I do want that too.

So, is there anyone that has gone over the holidays that can share pictures?

Thanks so much!

Sorry no pics, but we have been there just after & before Christmas. It doesn't have a huge gingerbread house like the GF but they have poinsettias in the ceremonial house-they have decorations there. I guess it's not as elaborate as maybe some others. We love it there-doesn't matter the season!!

I have a few...It was pretty but not overly done for Christmas like some of the resorts do

DSC01641.jpg

I don't think we're staying at the Poly next Christmastime.... I KNOW we are now!!! Just booked! 10-17 I'm so excited :banana:

eeyoresnr...Great pics, they look alot like mine!!!!! Thanks for sharing...how I wish we could be there this holiday again!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter