Does Anyone Need TDS Millinieum Pins to complete their set

Originally posted by Eeyore's Pal
Gometros,

Speaking as a transplanted lawnguylander, I can see you are unaware of the river that divides Brooklyn & Queens from the actual "Island."
:cool: :jester: :)

I beg to differ. Having lived on LI (both Queens and Nassau) for half of my life (and a long one it has been too), there is no river separating Queens from Nassau. They are all part of one big island. I'll bet you any pin you got on that one! :smooth:

What a trip down memory lane!

While I won't dare claim to be from Long Island I worked at a camp on the island for the Girl Scouts of Nassau County for several summers. Some of the bridesmaids at my wedding many years ago came down from there. They thought my Maryland accent was such a southern 'drawl' and I loved listening to them! Riding the LIRR was the highlight of my first trip out, listening to that conductor as the burbs whizzed by.

Just don't drop any pins in that river!!!!

Hi fellow Long Islanders,

Just figured I'd chime in. I'm a Suffolk girl myself. Live in Huntington. Karen I'm VERY impressed.The best I had done was "dear" sister etc..Disney:o duh!

:jester: Cass:jester:

Darlene,
I found you some of the pins you requested from the Belz store. Hope you still need them.
I am still looking for The "Jungle Book" TDS pin. If anyone has one to trade please send me an e-mail. I am spending the night at my sister's house in Winterhaven, then leaving FL tomorrow for the long drive home so I may not be on line again until Sunday or Monday. Peggie

Another one who would like to Thank you for the explainatin I think I am one who answered some one thinking it was her husbands initals. how stupid. Told them to have a good time I guess it was her dad. boy am I red!

This thread is getting very confussing. I don't know if we are talking about the DIS "language", geography, or Disney Store pins. I have to keep reading back to see who is answering to what.
Karen
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter