Does Anyone/Their Child Have This Hearing Aid???

DisneyWheeler

Mouseketeer
Or know anything about it? It's called the BAHA (bone-anchored hearing aid) and it's supposed to be the "best" in the world of hearing aids. I'd love to hear feedback from anyone who has it, or who has a child that does. I'm heading for surgery to have it installed possibly next month sometime, and it makes me really happy :thumbsup2 because my headband-style bone conduction hearing aid had to get sent back to the manufacturer by my audiologist the day after I just got it back from being sent there the first time, last week.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

My headband-style bone conduction hearing aid is made by Starkey. I'm not sure what model it is. But, it's no longer being made. So, I was glad to get it when I did. I've had behind-the-ear style hearing aids before. But, they caused multiple ear infections for me. Even when they were fairly moisture-free.

Thanks, Samantha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter