does anyone trade pins for other Disney stuff?

jaross

Mouseketeer
I'm just wondering? Since this board deals with all sort of Disneyana, is anybody interested in trading other Disney stuff for pins (or other stuff)? I know I have a few things extra that someone might want. What does everyone else think?

I have a small DCL photo album (brand new, 50 photos 2 ring binder)

and

A Brand new Winnie the Pooh Wardrobe watch. It has the watch with pooh on the face, 5 watch bands, 5 bezels (face rings). It comes in a really cute pooh gift box. It can be used to store the watch or as a jewelry box. I can email you photos.

Let me know if you are interested?

Chris
cft@twcny.rr.com:jester:

I traded a pin for a bowl of Cheese Soup once... Clipart for pins as well... SO I would say just about anything can be traded...

Great idea. My house is filled with more Disney stuff then we could use. It would like Spring cleaning.

So, akacruella, what are some of your items, maybe I would be interested. Like I said, it doesn't have to be for pins. It could be stuff for stuff.......... The possibilities are endless!

Chris

PS I just remembered, I also have trading cards from the Disney Cruise

I have

#11 The Magic
#13 Hercules: The musical
#14 Voyage of th Ghost Ship
#15 Dreams
#16 Captain Tom
#18 Fish Board
#22 Island Mickey
#23 Island Minnie
#27 Tea with Wendy
#28 Cest Magique

I have traded Disney cross stitch work for pins.....and traded patterns for pins, and pins for patterns.....I figure as long as both parties are happy with the trade, bring it on! Which reminds me, Iris......was there something I was trading you for those cross stitch patterns? Please e-mail or private message me if you see this, I lost everything that was in the old computer.....

We ran all over the ship to get those cards. Now they are in the closet. I will have to think about items to trade. It could be fun. I love the plastic mugs you can buy with soda in them at the parks and hotels. I put a small shelf around the room. I am working on a boarder of mugs. I'll get back to you.
Karen

Actually, Nat gave me a good idea. I have the mickey/minnie christmas snowglobe from last Christmas that I was going to return to the store, but heck, if I can trade it or someone wants it I'd be happy to do that instead. It's the one with the candy canes on it and you turn the actual globe part to make the music come on. Let me know if anyone is interested! It is mint in the box.

Lisa

I traded a pin for a cross stitch pattern. I'm very happy with the trade.

Donna

I have Disney trading cards from 1991 in the packages. I have awhole box of them that haven't been opened yet. Anyone want to trade for a package or two or three........ was gonna put them up an ebay, but would be nice to trade for pins.
Barbara

Heck, if we are going to mention trading cards,
my first real addiction was to Non-sports cards in the 80s and early 90s.

I haven't done much lately, but I do have EXTRA full sets of Lion King, Little Mermaid, Dalmatians, Snow White, Cinderella, Disney Impel (that's the 90/91 series), Disney Skybox (that's part two of the Disney Impel, after Skybox bought Impel), oh gosh, I know there are more -- whatever was Disney and was issued in the 80s/early 90s, I bet I've got 'em...I have singles too, if someone needs to finish any sets.

I also have the special inserts (aka chase cards) for most any Disney that came out in that time frame.

Will trade -- for pins -- or for the cruise cards or the 25th WDW Anniversay cards (I missed a few for that set, and have a few singles as well). I'm pretty easy to get along with :-).

Thanks for the reminder!

:earsboy:

Just drop me a note!

I traded with SnoWhite (Lisa) for a shirt! :) I was looking at the Disney Store website and I saw this really pretty pink shirt with Mickey and Minnie on it, it was a Valentine's Day shirt, and I told her about it, and she said hang on a second, and then she comes back and says, I have that shirt and it's never been worn and only washed once, and it ended up being my size, so I sent her some pins and I got the shirt! LOL! I think that is the weirdest pin trade I have ever done but hey, it's SNOWHITE and PEOPLEMOVER, what do you expect!!! :cool: :smooth: :cool: :smooth:

I forgot about that Amy! Yep, we sure did trade pins for a shirt. Now if anyone wants that snowglobe it's still sitting here in the box! :) Heck, I even have a mickey mouse waffle iron that I have never used, in the box that I don't really want either. We all have weird things laying around I bet!

Lisa

I have some extra Hard Rock Cafe pins from our trip if anyone wants to trade those for Disney pins. I need to get my scanner working before putting them on an auction.
I have two HRC Tijuana 9 anniversary pins. (LE of 500)
I have two HRC Hollywood 30 years anniversary pins.
And I have one HRC Hollywood marker (Like an 'Quiet on the Set' small slate board with a clapper on the top)
And finally, one HRC Hollywood fame star. (Purple star Walk of Fame type star)

DH does have a collection of HRC pins, but he is not a hard core collector. But he enjoys what he has.

I do have a few new in the box TDS cookie jars too.:rolleyes:

Well not Disney stuff but I have traded other things for pins.

Traded a Pizza for pins.

Lots of Pepsi stuff for pins. (Gee who was I trading with)

Some Monopoly stuff for pins.

and the best one.. pins for chocolate:bounce:

Debbie

I traded with TDC Blue Fairy. I sent her a Tinker Bell doll and she sent me pins. :)

Do any of those cruise cards have Tinker Bell or Peter Pan on them?? If so.....I'd be interested in trading for those. Anyone have any Tinker Bell Buttons, postcards, The College of Knowledge Tinker Bell Pin PP #5041???

Hey..who snuck that in there???? :rolleyes:

Kathie,

None of the cruiseline cards have Peter Pan. But, there is Tea with Wendy. You received it when you went for (of course) tea with Wendy on the Cruise ship. It was so cute. Wendy came out and talked with all the kids about how to pour and hold your cup.... We had fun.

Chris

cft@twcny.rr.com:jester:

I have extra movie cards and silver signature cards...and soon I may have xtra gold signature cards. I would love to trade these for any of the cards being mentioned. If anyone wants to trade disney cards send me an email.

Wow! I just traded my DCL photo album for pins! I'm so excited! Has anyone else made any trades from this thread yet. I still have the pooh wardrobe watch and the DCL cards if anyone is interested.

I also have a Harrod's Bear, about 15" that is wearing a plaid shirt that says Harrod's. I bought him on board the QE II. I noticed there are alot of bear collectors on this board.

Chris
cft@twcny.rr.com :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter