Does anyone use Neocate?

disneyandme

DIS Veteran
Does anyone use Neocate formula? Have you found a better way to pay for it? Our DD will turn 2 next month and has been on it since week 2 and it gets rather expensive. We have no alternative. Any help out there?

Hi,

I empathize with you because I know how expensive Neocate is for families whose children have allergies to regular formula.

I was a nurse in a large pediatric practice and we had formula reps come to our office at least monthly and always left samples. You may want to check with your pediatrician/family practice, if you have not done so already. It also sounds like your insurance won't cover the cost- some plans do, though a formulary exception form needs to be completed by your MD and submitted to the insurance company. You could also try to contact the company that makes Neocate and see if they have any type of discount plan.

I also found this website: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/groups/neocate/.

Good luck,

Jacquie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter