Does Disney run buses back to all resorts after Moonlight Magic or only DVC?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
We have done a few DVC parties in the past but have always stayed DVC. We have been invited to the Epcot Moonlight Magic next week and cannot find a room in DVC. I plan on being persistant, but if we end up staying at Coronado or a value resort, will we have to drive ourselves to Epcot and back or does Disney run transporation resortwide after Monnlight parties?

We have done a few DVC parties in the past but have always stayed DVC. We have been invited to the Epcot Moonlight Magic next week and cannot find a room in DVC. I plan on being persistant, but if we end up staying at Coronado or a value resort, will we have to drive ourselves to Epcot and back or does Disney run transporation resortwide after Monnlight parties?
I went to MM at AK last summer and was staying at All Star Movies. My MM guests were staying at Coronado. We were able to get a bus but they were clearly not running as frequently. The cast member working at the bus stop was able to get a bus to come by that dropped off at a few different non-DVC resorts in that area.

So it seems that maybe they don't run as regularly, but they probably won't leave you stranded at the park.

I went to MM at AK last summer and was staying at All Star Movies. My MM guests were staying at Coronado. We were able to get a bus but they were clearly not running as frequently. The cast member working at the bus stop was able to get a bus to come by that dropped off at a few different non-DVC resorts in that area.

So it seems that maybe they don't run as regularly, but they probably won't leave you stranded at the park.
Thank you!! Your experience is exactly what I was thinking but I couldnt find any solid information anywhere. Driving to Coronado would still be better than driving home at 1 am but I am a huge fan of letting Disney do the driving in the middle of the night when Ive been hitting parks all day so thats great news!!

We check out if BR on 3/1 but were able to get tickets for MM that night at Epcot. Added a night All star sports and figure Disney will get us back somehow sometime that night.

We check out if BR on 3/1 but were able to get tickets for MM that night at Epcot. Added a night All star sports and figure Disney will get us back somehow sometime that night.
Glad to know we wont be the only "rule" breakers, lol
I thought the bottom of one of the PDFs from last years partys had transportation listed on it but I cant find any of mine. My thought is worst case scenario-we Uber-so Im going to roll with it. Checking for availabilty a million times a day has worn me out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter