Does Herman's Hermits occasionally perform concerts in the United Kingdom pavilion at Epcot's World Showcase?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I was listening to the band Herman's Hermits on Pandora and I learned from an oldies radio station that Herman's Hermits occasionally performed at the United Kingdom pavilion in Epcot as one of the British Invasion groups in World Showcase and I would like to know if you had ever seen them perform at Epcot? I do know that the lead singer of Herman's Hermits used to do solo concerts at World Showcase when he would do concerts in Florida. I never knew that the British Invasion singers of the 60's performed at Epcot so learning about Herman's Hermits World Showcase concerts was surprising to me. Herman's Hermits was a wonderful band and some of their songs were cool and funny and it's great that the lead singer did concerts in Epcot

I did find some Herman's Hermits concert videos at Epcot on Youtube and they were the featured band during Epcot's Garden Rocks concert series this year. It's amazing that the lead singer of Herman's Hermits Peter Noone still has staying power and I never knew Herman's Hermits performed at Epcot for concerts today? Do the members of Herman's Hermits live in Florida now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter