• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does OKW have an electrical outlet outside on the porch (for holiday lights)?

WelcomeHome

Mouseketeer
We're fortunate enough to have a room at OKW during Christmas week. I remember admiring all the holiday lights on the porches at OKW in past years and was wondering if there was an electric outlet right outside on the porch?

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide and "Happy Holidays to All!"

Last edited:
It was added to recent contracts. Decorations that can be seen from the outside are not permitted.

It is not something new. Since the beginning of DVC the Condominium Rules and Regulations that are in the POS for each resort ban decorating the balconies, any part of the outside of the rooms or putting up lights in the windows. How well that has been enforced is not an issue I have kept track of. I do not recalll seeing electrical outlets on the balconies of any of the resorts but also do not recall actually ever looking for one.

Not sure they enforce the rule. I've been to WDW multiple times during the Christmas season since 2013. There are always balconies with lights on them. Some displays have been off the hook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter