Does RC have an adult brunch similar to Palo?

carmiedog

needs more kool-aid
My son wants to go on a cruise and eat at Palo for his high school graduation next year. What can I find on RC that is comparable if we decide to book with them instead? If not brunch, then suggestions for a different adult dining experience?

And for the record, my son isn't getting a cruise as his "gift." We've just discussed letting him choose the family vacation for that year. Thankfully he's not going the traditional college route so we'll hopefully be able to swing a nice trip.

Last edited:
A lot depends on the ship you choose. I have never sailed on the Oasis or Quantum class (the newest) but they may have something similar.

We sailed on Serenade of the Seas this past March and on two of the sea days (it was a 10-night itinerary) they did a champagne brunch in the dining room.

There is the champagne brunch in main dining on sea days, but I don't think it reaches the quality of Palo. You might want to look into the specialty restaurants and see if any serve brunch on your cruise. They didn't on ours this past week, but the food was much better there than anything in the main dining room. if you are looking for an adult dining experience, look into the chef's table dinner.

There are no "Adults Only" dining venues on RCCL (except the Chef's Table experience). The specialty restaurants and sea-day brunches are open to everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter