Does the RotR LL line skip any good parts?

disneyerin

DIS Veteran
I think I posted this on the WDW thread by mistake so I'm going to try again on this one:
My goal is to obtain an ILL for Rise but I know there are a lot of interesting things to see as you wind around the queue inside as well as a pre-show.
Does the ILL bypass all of that?

There are some interesting things to look at in the standby line. The Lightning Lane does skip that, but it doesn’t skip any part of the actual experience. The LL puts you right into the preshow.

I think I posted this on the WDW thread by mistake so I'm going to try again on this one:
My goal is to obtain an ILL for Rise but I know there are a lot of interesting things to see as you wind around the queue inside as well as a pre-show.
There are lots of props and objects to see in the standby line as you get further in (the idea is its a resistance base so they have things stored everywhere). It's also cool to see how they themed the line. While those are interesting, I wouldn't wait 1hr+ in line just to see them. Maybe a rare 30 min standby or end of the night type of situation. It's not like Flight of Passage where there are super cool parts of the queue that you miss entirely (i.e. no animatronics or projects or screens, just physical objects).

I agree. I’m a big Star Wars fan and if I never experienced the full queue I wouldn’t feel like I am missing out on anything.

I've been through the queue once, back when they had Virtual Queues, and while it's like "oh, that's nice", I honestly have not thought about it since. Even as a huge SW fan, you aren't missing much if you use the ILL.

You won't skip much in terms of visuals for the queue but you cannot complete the achievements in datapad on Disney Plays without going through the regular queue.

Thank you for posting this! I was wondering the same thing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter