Does this sound doable?

sweetbambi

Mouseketeer
We are arriving May 21, 3 adults, one 6 month old girl, and one ornery 12 year old boy. The first day we'll recuperate from the 4 hour flight from GA. The 22, 25, and 27th we'll go to Disneyland. One of the other days will be Knotts Berry Farm, one will be Universal Hollywood, and one will be the aquarium and Queen Mary at Long Beach. Does this sound like too much to do or not enough? This will be our third trip to Disneyland and universal after going to WDW umpteen times. Because of the baby, we might have to make it an early night on the nights we're not doing Disney. We will be staying in Irvine and renting a car. Did we forget anything?

Kathy :earsgirl:

Oh, its doable. :) I wish I could talk my group into the Queen Mary. Wife figures she'll be bored to death and DD (11, turns 12 on June 15th) dosen't want to go ghosthunting.

Our Itinarary:

Saturday, June 11
Flight leaves 0700 - Get to airport by 0530 :earseek:
Arrives 1030

Staying at the Alpine Inn at DL all week.

Activities - Santa Monica, Pinks :Pinkbounc , ESPN club

Sunday, June 12
Activities - Knotts Berry Farm

Monday, June 13
Activities - Catalina Island

Tuesday, June 14
Activities - DCA (Disneyland Early Entry)

Wednesday, June 15
Activities - Disneyland princess:

Thursday, June 16
Activities - LA / Hollywood tour

Friday, June 17
Activities - DL / DCA
(Fantasmic)

Saturday, June 18
Activities - Tour? Calico Ghost Town?

Return car by 2200
Flight leaves at 2330

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter