Doin' the April dance!!!

meloneyb21

DIS Veteran
I'm waaaay too excited :hyper2: . I'm all jittery and stuff :hyper: . We're going April 2-April 9. I can't sit still! :bounce:. I can't wait to sink my teeth into a Mickey Ice Cream bar :mickeybar . Somebody stop me! I feel like I won't make it! Like I'm going to explode! :eek:

:rockband:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We'll be there the same time! We'll be there from 4/2 - 4/7. This is my first trip there and I think I am more excited then my kids!

Hey there, I am new to this. I am not sure if this is the right place.....
I was wondering what it will be like the last few days in April and the first few days in may. Any info would be great!!

Thanks

Mermaid4me

Me too :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc 85 days and counting. I remember when it was 700 days, seemed like it would never get here. I know I am the most excited in my house, but so what :cool1: :cool1: I have enough excitement for all of us :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Although the winter so far has been nice, I can't wait for the warmth, sun, swimming, getting wet on Kali River rapids and loving it :Pinkbounc We'll be there the 14-23rd. Can't get here soon enough :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter