Doing Disney the Grand Way! July '10 (UD 7/14) TR link!

Hey Sara, I wanted to tell you to have a wonderful vacation!! It'll be a blast. I'm going away for two weeks so if I don't have Internet access there I wanted to let you know this now. Have a great time! I'm excited to hear all about it when you get back! :cool1:

Hey Sara, I wanted to tell you to have a wonderful vacation!! It'll be a blast. I'm going away for two weeks so if I don't have Internet access there I wanted to let you know this now. Have a great time! I'm excited to hear all about it when you get back! :cool1:

Hey:-)
Thanks so much :goodvibes
I hope you have fun for the next two weeks!

Online Check in
So, my mom did online check in today, so we'll be all ready to go on the 6th!

Building Requesting
So, after a while of thinking, my parents decided on a building to request.

What did they decide on?
I'll let you see for yourself
grandflo-1.jpg

Sago Cay, anyone?

Pros
-Right next to the Main Building
-Lot's of good room views
-Close to the Monorail
-Close to the water
-Far away from the other buildings

Cons
-Far away from the pools
-Far away from the other buildings

Single Digits
We're completely in single digits!
8 days until we leave
9 days until we arrive

the building you guys requested looks like a good one!
and yay for complete single digits! :cool1:

we also did the animation academy on our first trip, I still have the pictures we made. Its fun, I'll do it again when DD is a little older and can follow the step by step directions, she was a little antsy when we did the first time, then again she was 3, but still maybe next year she'll be more into it.

the building you guys requested looks like a good one!
and yay for complete single digits! :cool1:

Thanks!
:woohoo:

we also did the animation academy on our first trip, I still have the pictures we made. Its fun, I'll do it again when DD is a little older and can follow the step by step directions, she was a little antsy when we did the first time, then again she was 3, but still maybe next year she'll be more into it.

Awesome, I'm looking forward to checking it out
Yeah, I've heard it's "aimed" towards older kids

Just caught up!!
OMG! I loveeee "Claw"!! How cute! You're so funny!
And your cupcakes were pretty amazing, too!!
I haven't seen TS3 yet :( Hopefully soon.

You're going to be in Disney... NEXT WEEK!!

Do be warned... it's HOT right now!! ugh!! it's over the 100's and heat index in Orlando was nearly 109 the other day... idk why it's so crazy right now! I see a dip in the pool in your near future :)

Single digits?!?!? That's so exciting!!:cool1::dance3:
Your plans sound great! It's nice having a general idea of what you will be doing so I can picture you there! Do your parents normally go with your plans?:goodvibes

Just caught up!!
OMG! I loveeee "Claw"!! How cute! You're so funny!
And your cupcakes were pretty amazing, too!!
I haven't seen TS3 yet :( Hopefully soon.

You're going to be in Disney... NEXT WEEK!!

Do be warned... it's HOT right now!! ugh!! it's over the 100's and heat index in Orlando was nearly 109 the other day... idk why it's so crazy right now! I see a dip in the pool in your near future :)

Claw is cute. LOL, thanks!
TS3 is amazing, you'll love it when you see it :-)

That's crazy right! I haven't really realized that we'll be in WDW so soon

Wow, it hasn't gotten that hot here yet... It's normally been in the 90's... I'm going to have to prepare for the 100's! Thanks for letting me know :-) Oh yes, I will definatly be in the pool a lot there!

Single digits?!?!? That's so exciting!!:cool1::dance3:
Your plans sound great! It's nice having a general idea of what you will be doing so I can picture you there! Do your parents normally go with your plans?:goodvibes

:woohoo: Very exciting!
Thanks, haha :-) My parents normally follow my plans... it's my brothers who don't. They want to "make the plans ourselves"... but when I asked them what they had wanted to do on a certain day, they replied with "I don't know!" Boys.

single digits :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: yay!!
the building you requested looks like a good location, plus, it looks like all the rooms have a good view!
just one week until you leave, how exciting

Sago is awesome!!! We stayed there and it really is not far from the pool. It is not as close as other buildings, but not far by any means! You will love it! I am requesting it again in May!

single digits :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: yay!!
the building you requested looks like a good location, plus, it looks like all the rooms have a good view!
just one week until you leave, how exciting

:cool1:
I know right! From what it looks like, you'll always have an awesome view, either of the water, or of the monorail which goes right by (which I'm kind of hoping you can see the monorail from our room... how cool would that be?)

awesome for single digits :banana::banana::woohoo::dance3::cheer2:
that's exciting!!
the building u requested looks like a good spot!!

Thanks, I think it was a good pick!

Sago is awesome!!! We stayed there and it really is not far from the pool. It is not as close as other buildings, but not far by any means! You will love it! I am requesting it again in May!

Oh awesome, I'm glad it's not far away from the pool, like we thought :-)
Yay, I'm glad you like Sago! I'm thinking I will, lol

Yay for single digits! :cool1:

I am very curious as to how they came up with the name buildings at GF. Sorry, just random thinking...LOL.

Yay for single digits! :cool1:

I am very curious as to how they came up with the name buildings at GF. Sorry, just random thinking...LOL.

Now that you bring it up... I'm wondering about that too. The Poly's buildings are names after the different islands of Hawaii, or whatever... but what about the GF? I'm going to have to look into that, lol :-)

your disney shirts are cute! love the green alien! he's adorable, and looks just like your cupcakes

glad to hear you liked ts3, it was amazing, wasn't it?

how exciting for single digits, :woohoo::yay::cheer2:

So, I asked DB12 what his "Must Do's" were for our trip.

Surprisingly, he cooperated, and told me what he wanted to do this trip;

Jonathan's To Do List

MK: Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Pretzal Stand, Splash Mountain

EPCOT: Test Track, Soarin', Mission:Space

AK: Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids

HWS: Rock 'n' Rollercoaster, Tower of Terror

Grand Floridian: Eat at the CS

DownTown Disney: Nothing, I don't like DTD.

Quick Question
Okay, so DB12 and I often have this discussion.
How do you say "Kali" when saying "Kali River Rapids?"
I'm not sure if there is a "right" way to say it, but DB12 and I say it two different ways.
I'm not going to tell you who says it which way (I'll tell you later), but one of us says "Kali" like "Collie" (the dog) which I guess would be "Call-E"
The other one of us says "Kali" like "Cali" (California) which would be "Cal-E"
So which way do you say it? Or do you say it a whole different way?

Busy-ness
Whoo, do we have a busy weekend coming up... Saturday is out town's famous
4th of July parade, which my brother's will be in (for baseball), then Sunday is the actual 4th of July, and then on the 5th we leave! On the 5th, we'll have to drop off Jeter (our dog) at Camp (Camp Bow Wow- he loooooves it there) and then, whoever drops Jeter off will come back, so we can pack up the car, get in, and drive to Jacksonville!

So, I won't have much packing time this weekend, so I'm planning on starting Thursday... (;

What do y'all have planned for this 4th of July weekend?

your disney shirts are cute! love the green alien! he's adorable, and looks just like your cupcakes

glad to hear you liked ts3, it was amazing, wasn't it?

how exciting for single digits, :woohoo::yay::cheer2:

Thanks!
Haha, thank you, I do love those aliens (;
It was amazing, I love it
:woohoo: exciting!

All caught up Sara!
I'm so excited for you; you leave in 5 days! :yay:

your plans sound great!:thumbsup2 and like a great summer week in WDW!

love all your clothes so cute:cutie:
and the cupcakes came out precious...I was thinking of making those for ashton's bday. I decided to go with the TS theme for his celebration.

Have a great weekend! and
BTW I pronouce kali the first way (don't know if it is correct:confused3 )
and I can't wait to hear all about your stay at the GF!

:wave2: Connie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter