Dole Whips around WDW in Bob's memory (with pics)

I see a pre or post cruise Dole Whip meet in our future for the podcast cruise - what's everyone think? We'll get one of the Disney photographers to take a picture of us all holding our cups up in honor of Bawb...

I'll be there October 26th-November 2. OCtober 26th MNSSHP, anyone gonna be there to meet for a Dole Whip? We'll hit MK several times!

I made a little tag, it's in the gallery if anyone wants to use it...but I would like to make a better one, does anyone have a great picture of a dole whip?:confused3

I'm having a heck of a time finding a good one...This one was a quick drawing in photoshop...I'd like to do it to make a little pin for my pin bag.

I don't like Dole whips, but my mom sure does!

I will get a picture with one, and hand it on over to mom!

She will be pleased!

It won't be till next year, but i WILL do it!

I don't like them either but I'm sure DH won't mind eating my dole whip for me :)

2458288974_89ae91c63d_t.jpg

How's this?

:thumbsup2 I think it's great!

In 14 trips to the World, I've yet to try a Dole Whip.

But, I will...this October...for Bob! :sad1:

In 14 trips to the World, I've yet to try a Dole Whip.

But, I will...this October...for Bob! :sad1:

Don't feel bad. We've been going 2-3 times a year for the past ten years and I have yet to have one. I will be having one in less than two weeks though.

Great ideas. I love the bench though as well. I'll combine them both. I think I need something physical to rest my hand on for a second to feel better. Kind of like touching a memorial.

We'll be at Epcot on the 11th. I wish I could get one there. Before that we'll be on the Wonder for 3 nights. I'll have to find a way to pay tribute on the ship!

BobsWhip.jpg

Let me start by saying I really enjoyed doing this. It just felt right and I can't say this will be the last time I do this. Like I said before, I 've never had me a Dole Whip so yet again Bawb has introduced me to something else I will enjoy for years to come.

So me and Brian are sitting there enjoying our drinks talking stories about Bawb when I look over and see a small souviner booth right next to us, not even 30ft away. It took me a second to realize it said "Bwana Bob's". I knew just then that Bawb was looking over us and was happy for that moment. I nudged Brian and did a head nod, he looked over and back and you could tell he felt the same. I think this is definately something that Bawb would love, so please continue this if you think it would help you to connect with our friend.

BobsWhip.jpg

Let me start by saying I really enjoyed doing this. It just felt right and I can't say this will be the last time I do this. Like I said before, I 've never had me a Dole Whip so yet again Bawb has introduced me to something else I will enjoy for years to come.

So me and Brian are sitting there enjoying our drinks talking stories about Bawb when I look over and see a small souviner booth right next to us, not even 30ft away. It took me a second to realize it said "Bwana Bob's". I knew just then that Bawb was looking over us and was happy for that moment. I nudged Brian and did a head nod, he looked over and back and you could tell he felt the same. I think this is definately something that Bawb would love, so please continue this if you think it would help you to connect with our friend.

Awe thanks Will for sharing that. :goodvibes

Bob had already inspired me to try one and besides making sure to look for him in the parks I was going to try my first Dole Whip. I didn't know what it was, so I researched it here, and thought it sounded delicious. Now I too will be having my first Dole Whip this year and it will be in honor of Bob.

That is awesome Will.. I am so glad you and Brian did that togther.. I am sure in all of the times we have all visited the parks very few of us have ever noticed that sign... I will be looking for it in the future.

Aw, thanks for that Will. I need to go dry my eyes now.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter